- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Bought a brand new 2015 Mazda 3 hatchback and I'm in love with my car!!! I always get compliments on it and I love the sound system. So happy with my car
I currently have a Mazda.CX9 and I love it. This is my 3rd Mazda. They are dependable, sleek and at the same time very sporty. I love the way it drives.
The cars are very reliable and when they do need work, it's never very expensive. They also have a very big variety of cars for anyone's taste in style.
My Mazda 3 is my favorite car I've ever driven. It gets great gas mileage. I love the sun roof and the sound system. It's smooth to drive, and it's safe.
Rented this car for 2 weeks and it's great. Ride is smooth and I make long transits and the gas mileage is great I don't have to fill up every other day.
I have a Mazda CX 5 and I love it. It droves like a car even though its a SUV and I have enough space for my kids and all their stuff. Great on gas too!
This is the brand with high quality cars. The car is strong and never gave any problems. It is worth every penny to purchase cars from the Mazda company
We bought a used Mazda MPV minivan a few year ago. It now has over 150,000 miles and is running great. The body does have rust, but we live in MIchigan.
My fiance drives a1993 Mazda every single day and this car runs like a champ. In the 5 years we have been together this car has never given him a problem
We own a Mazda 5. It gets ok gas mileage. I am not a fan of the car because the headlights burn out so fast. There are other problems but the car is ok.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos