BY MAZDA

Joy S.
My mom bought a Mazda 2 in June and she is loving it!! She says that it gets great gas mileage, it rides smoothly and it is just all around perfect for her!!
Dani P.
I drive a Mazda 3, 2015, and I love it! Amazing gas mileage and I always feel comfortable in it with all of the safety awards. Would definitely recommend it!
Teresa W.
Best vehicles out there for long lasting and manuevering is like no other. I have owned several other brands but Mazda has me keep coming back each time now.
Shelby Q.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY MAZDA. it drives amazingly and theres is so much room we always use my car for weekend trips or any type of event we need to carpool for.
Lemonaide P.
Mazda in Utah is awesome! Got the best service and I love their free car washes and oil changes for life!! I will for sure go back the next time I buy a car!
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Love Mazda. Especially the 323. My boyfriend is a car genius and especially when it comes to Mazda, can't wait to be able to afford a new Mazda just for me.
Joy M.
Lawrence, KS
I love mazda cars. very reliable and drives really smooth..we own a mazda protege 2003 and even after reaching 190k miles, its still drives as smooth as new,
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
My whole family drives Mazdas and we have never had a problem with them! Great models and for very good prices. My next car will definitely be another Mazda!
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My best friend has a Mazda and I absolutely love it. The interior is nice and the car itself is very reliable. I am actually looking into buying myself one!
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I think my first car I owned was a Mazda 626. I loved that car and would do anything to get another one like it. Wish they still made them. Was great on gas.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?