BY MAZDA

Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My first car was a Mazda it was good for a while but ended up with a huge oil leak and everytimw I started the car I was engulfed in a huge cloud of oil smoke
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Crap cars- my mom has spend three times the amount she has paid for hers in repairs, my fathers floor collapsed and the car was only a year old, crap crap crap
Rachelle L.
HAMPTON, CT
I have a 2007 Mazda 6 standard transmission and I absolutely love my car! I've owned my car for 4 years and can't imagine getting anything other than a Mazda.
Brittany J.
My boyfriend owns a Maza speed 3. He LOVES it. The intercooler sets it apart from the mazda 3 hatchback. It's a quality car that he has had no problems with.
Tricia M.
Westerville, OH
Love my car, have never gotten bad service from their dealerships. I have had two cars made by them and each have lasted me a long time and have been reliable.
Bethany L.
Elkridge , MD
I'm loving my 2014 CX-5! Comfortable, fun to drive! Love the heated seats, sunroof and navigation system! Would totally recommend a test drive, you'll love it!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I've always admired Mazda cars. My husband had a manual RX8 that I had to drive a few times and it wasn't too bad. The Mazda 3 and 5 are really nice looking!
Sara F.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely LOVE my mazda. It is a smooth ride, the car dealership is always helpful, and I am never worried about having random issues come up with the car.
Joy S.
My mom bought a Mazda 2 in June and she is loving it!! She says that it gets great gas mileage, it rides smoothly and it is just all around perfect for her!!
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had a Mazda since I had my permit. I love Mazdas!!!! They are reliable, safe, and comfortable!!!! I will always have at least one Mazda in my garage!!!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?