- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
My first car was a Mazda it was good for a while but ended up with a huge oil leak and everytimw I started the car I was engulfed in a huge cloud of oil smoke
Crap cars- my mom has spend three times the amount she has paid for hers in repairs, my fathers floor collapsed and the car was only a year old, crap crap crap
I have a 2007 Mazda 6 standard transmission and I absolutely love my car! I've owned my car for 4 years and can't imagine getting anything other than a Mazda.
My boyfriend owns a Maza speed 3. He LOVES it. The intercooler sets it apart from the mazda 3 hatchback. It's a quality car that he has had no problems with.
Love my car, have never gotten bad service from their dealerships. I have had two cars made by them and each have lasted me a long time and have been reliable.
I'm loving my 2014 CX-5! Comfortable, fun to drive! Love the heated seats, sunroof and navigation system! Would totally recommend a test drive, you'll love it!
I've always admired Mazda cars. My husband had a manual RX8 that I had to drive a few times and it wasn't too bad. The Mazda 3 and 5 are really nice looking!
I absolutely LOVE my mazda. It is a smooth ride, the car dealership is always helpful, and I am never worried about having random issues come up with the car.
My mom bought a Mazda 2 in June and she is loving it!! She says that it gets great gas mileage, it rides smoothly and it is just all around perfect for her!!
I have had a Mazda since I had my permit. I love Mazdas!!!! They are reliable, safe, and comfortable!!!! I will always have at least one Mazda in my garage!!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos