- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love how these cars look. I'm looking for a new car to get i might get one from this brand not sure i need a family car because my small mustang isn't cutting it
My Mazda 4 is luxurious and has spoiled me since the first time I test drove it. The price point was perfect for my budget and more than inexpensive when compared to all the perks I have in my car. Safety features on my ride are superb, and love my security system and rear view camera. It has a push button starter. Sun/moon roof, black leather heated seats and so much more! I love that the trunk (or 'boot' as I call it) is extra roomy. My inexpensive sporty ride makes me feel like I spent a lot more to gave a sports car...especially with the zoom zoom feeling when I take off. I will be getting another after this if I gave any choice in the matter.
I owned a Mazda 323 and I loved it. It was very high mileage and still ran pretty good. My mom had the exact same car and she loved hers too. Family tradition!
This the second Mazda that I have owned. I first had the mazda 3 and it was a great car but they are not good in the snow, then i purchased a cx 5 and i LOVE IT
I drive a 2010 Mazda 6. I love my car, it handles well and runs great. Requires minimal maintenance and very dependable handles well and gets great gas mileage.
I drove a Mazda 6 and the gas mileage was amazing I only had to fill up once a week if that and that was only because I had a 30 minute commute through the week
We own a Mazda 3 , its combat for me and I'm short and petite , which makes it easy to drive . The car has go to it ! I own a manual transmission which I love !
I am a big fan of Mazda cars. They are reliable and have great gas mileage! I am also very impressed with their technology, it has been very useful on the road.
I have a mazda5 and I love it. We have three kids and so far while they are small it works perfectly eventually we will have to upgrade. Never had any problems.
I will never buy another Mazda again. Not only was the dealership horrible, but the quality of my car is so cheap. Mazda really cuts corners on product quality.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos