- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I've bought Mazdas for over 20yrs. I've had multiple styles of cars and if I had any issues the customer service made sure I was happy and/or the dealer provided the service
I just got a Mazda cx-5 and I absolutely love it. Especially because it's manual. It was the only one left in the state and it drives like a dream. Definitely recommend Mazda
My fiance recently got a mazda6 and it is such a good car. its good on gas, it looks small on the outside but is very roomy on the inside and its a great, reliable family car.
2004 Mazda 6. Good mileage, nice looking vehicle and comes with all of the fully loaded features of that time. It has 150k miles on it and I have only ever dealt with minor issues.
I have a 2007 Mazda 6, the hatchback, and I love it! Its so sporty, with a huge trunk and gets excellent gas mileage. They last a long time with very few mechanical issues
My dad owned a mazada 626 from 2001 and it's still running till this day. I use it now, but it hasn't given us any problems and it's a great company for long lasting cars!
Mazda's are awesome! They are such great cars and if well-maintained, will last forever. My mom had an awesome Mazda SUV before they were cool. I wish we still had it!
Love my car and my husbands . We have owned mine for about 2 1/2 years and just bought my husbands half a year ago. We love them and they never give us any problems !
I love how these cars look. I'm looking for a new car to get i might get one from this brand not sure i need a family car because my small mustang isn't cutting it
Beauty and cars child comfortable , inexpensive, fast , Stable , toparia suspension depends on having and also the size of the wheels. The shifter is smooth and sportsmanlike manner. Its perfect
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos