- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
The price of this car absolutely cannot be beat. It's better looking than any car in it's price range, handles extremely well, is a blast to drive, gas mileage is great. Everything about it, love it.
My first car was a 1991 Mazda Mx-6 and it is still running today. Yes there have been some repairs and things replaced but overall it is still an amazing vehicle. I've never had a car run this long.
I have a 08 mazda 3 and i absolutely love it i get amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing gas mileaga and it rides sooooo smooth just a little routine maintenence and will run for a long time I'm sure!!!!!
The only car brand that I have ever owned was a Mazda. I love the Mazda 3 and I am on my third one. Mazda's are not only stylish and safe, but are priced right. they build a very nice car.
I drive a 2006 Mazda 3. This car is very reliable (other than the transmission losing 3rd gear 2 times within a year). I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun and sporty car.
I love my Mazda 6 I am on my second one and will buy another one in the future. I have enjoyed a very low cost of ownership car for 5 years and put one set of brakes and a set of tires on
I love my Mazda I named her Penny. I haven't had any issues with my car. The interior is black and is easy to clean. I have always loved Mazda and look forward to purchasing my next one.
This is actually my first car and I got it for free. It's had some problems but that's because its an early 2000 make and has a TON of miles on it. But it's been reliable thus far!
I have a 2002 Mazda that still runs great. The gas mileage is great (around 25 mpg-I live in a city). I've owned many used cars and my Mazda has definitely been the best quality.
My husband and I have had two Mazda's, a 95 Miata, and now an 04 RX8. Both cars were a lot of fun to drive. The RX8 is a lot roomier than it looks, and it's very comfortable.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos