BY MAZDA

Meggan A.
East Haven, CT
The price of this car absolutely cannot be beat. It's better looking than any car in it's price range, handles extremely well, is a blast to drive, gas mileage is great. Everything about it, love it.
Corri A.
My first car was a 1991 Mazda Mx-6 and it is still running today. Yes there have been some repairs and things replaced but overall it is still an amazing vehicle. I've never had a car run this long.
nikki a.
Liberty, SC
I have a 08 mazda 3 and i absolutely love it i get amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing gas mileaga and it rides sooooo smooth just a little routine maintenence and will run for a long time I'm sure!!!!!
Pamela H.
The only car brand that I have ever owned was a Mazda. I love the Mazda 3 and I am on my third one. Mazda's are not only stylish and safe, but are priced right. they build a very nice car.
Annemarie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I drive a 2006 Mazda 3. This car is very reliable (other than the transmission losing 3rd gear 2 times within a year). I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun and sporty car.
Nathan T.
Hanover twp, PA
I love my Mazda 6 I am on my second one and will buy another one in the future. I have enjoyed a very low cost of ownership car for 5 years and put one set of brakes and a set of tires on
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my Mazda I named her Penny. I haven't had any issues with my car. The interior is black and is easy to clean. I have always loved Mazda and look forward to purchasing my next one.
Gwendolyn R.
Alameda, CA
This is actually my first car and I got it for free. It's had some problems but that's because its an early 2000 make and has a TON of miles on it. But it's been reliable thus far!
Hannah F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a 2002 Mazda that still runs great. The gas mileage is great (around 25 mpg-I live in a city). I've owned many used cars and my Mazda has definitely been the best quality.
Jennifer J.
New Bedford, MA
My husband and I have had two Mazda's, a 95 Miata, and now an 04 RX8. Both cars were a lot of fun to drive. The RX8 is a lot roomier than it looks, and it's very comfortable.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?