BY MAZDA

Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I both drive Mazdas and we wouldn't change that for anything. We love our cars and if we were to get a new vehicle it would most likely be a mazda.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my Mazda 3 Sport! Its really cute and preppy but definitely has horsepower equvalent to my dad's BMW! I had to drive a Lexus for a few weeks while my car was in the shop and I missed my Mazda so much!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
I love all the safety features in my CX 5! It's a lovely color and the fin on top makes it feel like I'm driving a shark. Maintenance centers always friendly and fast.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
Great cars and great brand. My car is almost 12 years old and it is starting to wear out a little. I would say it did pretty good handling two kids and two dogs.
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
I have a Mazda 3 2011. Have never had an issue with it at all. I am so in love with this car. Most certainly will be purchasing a newer model for my next vehicle
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I drove a Mazda once for only a short distance, I didn't feel cool in it! Lol! It was a nice ride, personally I don't think it looks nice but it does drive nice!
Jenna M.
Le Mars, IA
I love my Mazda. This is the third Mazda CX-9 I have owned. It handles great in the winter months. I can seat 7 and take a road trip or use the back for cargo. Either way my next new car will be a Mazda.
Kristi B.
I own the Mazda 6 and absolutely love evreything about it. No it is not the fanciest car on the market but it drives like a luxury car it has great gas mileage and lots of space for the standard size car!
Tiffany A.
Wykoff, MN
The service I received from Mazda was terrible. My car that I purchased brand new is constantly having issues that they just never deal with. I can't wait to get rid of my car and never buy another Mazda.
Christine T.
San Diego, CA
I love my 2013 Mazda3 hatch. It's sporty and sleek. The gas mileage is great (35mpg). I can fit a bunch of stuff in it. I haven't had any problems with it, and the dealership always treats me like family.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?