- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
My husband and I both drive Mazdas and we wouldn't change that for anything. We love our cars and if we were to get a new vehicle it would most likely be a mazda.
I love my Mazda 3 Sport! Its really cute and preppy but definitely has horsepower equvalent to my dad's BMW! I had to drive a Lexus for a few weeks while my car was in the shop and I missed my Mazda so much!!!
I love all the safety features in my CX 5! It's a lovely color and the fin on top makes it feel like I'm driving a shark. Maintenance centers always friendly and fast.
Great cars and great brand. My car is almost 12 years old and it is starting to wear out a little. I would say it did pretty good handling two kids and two dogs.
I have a Mazda 3 2011. Have never had an issue with it at all. I am so in love with this car. Most certainly will be purchasing a newer model for my next vehicle
I drove a Mazda once for only a short distance, I didn't feel cool in it! Lol! It was a nice ride, personally I don't think it looks nice but it does drive nice!
I love my Mazda. This is the third Mazda CX-9 I have owned. It handles great in the winter months. I can seat 7 and take a road trip or use the back for cargo. Either way my next new car will be a Mazda.
I own the Mazda 6 and absolutely love evreything about it. No it is not the fanciest car on the market but it drives like a luxury car it has great gas mileage and lots of space for the standard size car!
The service I received from Mazda was terrible. My car that I purchased brand new is constantly having issues that they just never deal with. I can't wait to get rid of my car and never buy another Mazda.
I love my 2013 Mazda3 hatch. It's sporty and sleek. The gas mileage is great (35mpg). I can fit a bunch of stuff in it. I haven't had any problems with it, and the dealership always treats me like family.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos