BY MAZDA

Lupita P.
Soledad, Ca
I've Had my 04 Mazda6 since senior year in high school (2008)and I love it.. College would not be the same without it and the trunk is huge!! my twin size mattress fits between the trunk and the back seat! I love love it.
Krystal g.
port st lucie
Im in love with my car its great for my family my daughter, husband and myself!!!!! i am a super cute soccer mom with a super cute orange car!!! people see me coming.
Gab N.
Syracuse, NY
I have the new Mazda CX-5! My Mom and I bought them together. The next day my brother went and got the new Mazda 6. We absolutely love our Maxdas! So great on gas!!
Scarlett V.
Bremerton, WA
I have owned a Jeep, a couple a Volkswagens, and now my Mazda. It is by far the best! I have a Mazda Protégé Hatchback. Space like a wagon, but still really speedy.
Heather E.
Canton, GA
I'm obsessed with my Mazda 3iSport. It's fast and smooth. I can compare it to the bmw. That's how smooth of a drive it is. It's the perfect size for my family of 3
amanda b.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I wrecked my old Mazda, when wrecked it was totaled, I came out with zero injuries. safety features are great! servicing is high but all dealers are so its expected.
Alexis P.
Fort Worth, TX
We bought this car used in great condition. It has maintained its state and value. It has only needed a tune-up or small repair but nothing major or bank-breaking.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've owned one Mazda in my life. It was a Mazda 323 back in the '90s. It was good on gas and I had no complaints with it. I just haven't bought another Mazda since.
Krista V.
I love my Mazda 3. It has great fuel efficiency and has gotten me through long summer trips, commuting to college, and daily work commutes. It is a great all around car. I love my hatchback, it's cute and sporty.
Kassandra R.
I have a Mazda 3 and I love it! It's a basic package car, but it has automatic windows and lock. It's really nice and inexpensive! Plus it's a beautiful red color!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?