- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I've Had my 04 Mazda6 since senior year in high school (2008)and I love it.. College would not be the same without it and the trunk is huge!! my twin size mattress fits between the trunk and the back seat! I love love it.
Im in love with my car its great for my family my daughter, husband and myself!!!!! i am a super cute soccer mom with a super cute orange car!!! people see me coming.
I have the new Mazda CX-5! My Mom and I bought them together. The next day my brother went and got the new Mazda 6. We absolutely love our Maxdas! So great on gas!!
I have owned a Jeep, a couple a Volkswagens, and now my Mazda. It is by far the best! I have a Mazda Protégé Hatchback. Space like a wagon, but still really speedy.
I'm obsessed with my Mazda 3iSport. It's fast and smooth. I can compare it to the bmw. That's how smooth of a drive it is. It's the perfect size for my family of 3
I wrecked my old Mazda, when wrecked it was totaled, I came out with zero injuries. safety features are great! servicing is high but all dealers are so its expected.
We bought this car used in great condition. It has maintained its state and value. It has only needed a tune-up or small repair but nothing major or bank-breaking.
I've owned one Mazda in my life. It was a Mazda 323 back in the '90s. It was good on gas and I had no complaints with it. I just haven't bought another Mazda since.
I love my Mazda 3. It has great fuel efficiency and has gotten me through long summer trips, commuting to college, and daily work commutes. It is a great all around car. I love my hatchback, it's cute and sporty.
I have a Mazda 3 and I love it! It's a basic package car, but it has automatic windows and lock. It's really nice and inexpensive! Plus it's a beautiful red color!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos