BY MAZDA

Jasmine B.
Van Lear, KY
Ive had my car for 8 years and its still in great condition. I drive it everyday back and forth to work as well as occasional long trips. never had any problems with it.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
I owned a Mazda 3 hatchback for a few years. I never had any issues and I beat myself up all the time about trading it in. It was a big mistake. Mazdas are great cars!
Heather C.
Elyria, OH
I have a 2003 Mazda6 s and this was my dream car. But now as things are going wrong with it, it is very expensive to fix. A hundred dollar water pump ended up being a $750 job because it needed a special too that cost $300.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
My boyfriend has a 2013 Mazda3 hatchback and we always take it on road trips. It has a great amount of space for both us and all of our things. It rides like a dream!
Sera K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Mazda cars because they can be either really basic of have a lot of features. I drive a Mazda 2 and I love my car because it is small, but has all the necessities
Becky R.
We have owned a total of 4 Mazda's. We have owned 3 Mazda 6's and still have the 1 including my Mazda 3 in which I live! Great on gas and really is "Zoom Zoom Zoom"!!
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've owned two vehicles both Mazda 3s different yrs..absolutely love how smooth they are on the road, the sporty look both interior and exterior. Gas mileage AMAZING!!!
Courtney R.
Florence, SC
I now own a 2006 mazda6. I absolutely love my car. This is the best car i have ever owned. This car is very good on gas and this can save me a little money at the pump.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
I love my car! It's an older model... 2001 Mazda Protege but it's in good condition other than some scrapes and bumps. It's very reliable and gets good gas mileage!
Rachel A.
Portland, OR
I have had a 2005 Mazda6 for about 5 years now, and had really no maintenance problems at all. The car runs smoothly and gas mileage is great. Overall, great car and I will absolutely repurchase a Mazda in the future
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?