- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I've owned two mazdas in my lifetime. A 2000 protege and a 2002 tribute. Both amazing cars. Never had any major problems they always ran great. Very dependable brand I'd say
I love my 2012 Mazda 6! I have had no problems with it! has a lot of power and does great going up hills especially in the winter in ice and snow! the inside is very spacious!
I like my car a lot. It is just the right blend of sporty, practical, and reliable. I can cart all my kids around and not feel like I'm driving a huge boat down the road.
I love love love my Mazda CX5. I brought it because I wanted an SVU, but not a super large SUV. The CX5 is such a smooth ride, good on gas mileage, and has some really exciting features.
I really like the car I have it drives very smoothly. My friends seem to enjoy my car more than I do because it goes faster then theirs and it doesn't struggle much to go fast.
I thoroughly love everything about my 2010 mazda 3. The car has a very peppy engine for only being a 4 cylinder. The gas mileage is amazing and a much welcome upgrade from my previous vehicle. This car just makes driving more fun.
Bought a new Mazda 2 a couple years ago and have not had any problems with it. One of my favorite vehicles I've ever owned, much better on gas mileage than my other cars
I have a 2003 Mazda6 s and this was my dream car. But now as things are going wrong with it, it is very expensive to fix. A hundred dollar water pump ended up being a $750 job because it needed a special too that cost $300.
This is the first car that I have ever had and gotten but it is wonderful! So far, it has been reliable and has not let me down once in the past two years have had it.
Ive had my car for 8 years and its still in great condition. I drive it everyday back and forth to work as well as occasional long trips. never had any problems with it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos