BY MAZDA

Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great quality of cars depending on which one you choose and what location. The air works great and when i was in high school all the cool kids had this as there first car.
Winola F.
We have the Mazda 3 and love it! It's great for tooling around in and for trips. When our Mazda 3 gave up the ghost, there was no hesitation in purchasing another Mazda 3!
Melissa D.
Bountiful, UT
My very first car was a 1995 Mazda. It was a great car, good gas mileage and it ran great for a long time. I only got rid of it because i was ready to upgrade and that was in 2009. It probably could have easily gone for 3 more years.
Amanda B.
Had a Mazda 3 as my first car and I still love it! I love how compact it is and how well it drives. It has just the right amount of trunk space and the cloth seats are great!
H B.
We love our CR 9. Great room for the whole family, comfortable seating and features and a smooth ride. We just had a problem with a small gas leak and it was under warrantee so was fully repaired and cost us nothing. Well done , Maxda.
Dina B.
Tifton, GA
We recently bought a Mazda 3. It is the perfect car for a teenager to an empty nester. I like everything about it, especially the radio controls and the text message readings.
Jacqueline R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Mazda has really impressed me this past year. It has a sleek look to it and the inside of the vehicles are high quality and have great features that any one of us could enjoy.
Steffany H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Had a 2000 Mazda MPV. Was a great vehicle for room and was decent looking. However, getting it worked on was VERY expensive because everything was so hard to get to. The motor locked up in it after 13 years. :( We miss you old Betsy!
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
We drive a Mazda 5 with two rear facing toddlers and love it. our only issue with it is that we cannot turn the light on in the middle of the van from the drivers seat at all.
Kimberly H.
I've owned two mazdas in my lifetime. A 2000 protege and a 2002 tribute. Both amazing cars. Never had any major problems they always ran great. Very dependable brand I'd say
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?