BY MAZDA

Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
I have a 2012 Mazda 6, and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for me and my needs. My boyfriend recently got rid of a Mazda 3 due to multiple manufacturing errors, but I'm still satisfied with mine so I would definitely purchase another one!
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
I have not personally owned a Mazda, but I have friends who have them and they seem to be nice cars. They are also stylish cars and look sophisticated. I know the gas mileage on the smaller cars are awesome! I would consider getting a Mazda!
Krisandra R.
Alliance, NE
We just purchases a 2013 Mazda cx9. I love how it drives. I drive it everyday. It has heated leather seats, dual climate controls, back up camera, 3rd row seats, and a Sunroof.
Tracy H.
I have loved loved loved this car! It's small and sporty, but you still can fit a lot of stuff in it! I've had it for 8 years and besides regular maintenance, it's run great!
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
I drive a Mazda MVP & it was a hand-me-down. We did need to replace the transmission, but besides that there hasn't been too many problems. I have had to replace both tire rods.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I own a 2008 Mazda 3. I absolutely love this car. I have not had any major issues since the purchase of it. I believe I'm going to be able to drive this car for many more years!
Tara J.
Milton, TN
Have owned several Mazda Miatas. Best handling, yet affordable car out there. Affordable to work on, parts are easily available. Great little cars! Have driven the 2016 MX5 and it is an amazing car, comfortable, very stable in handling.
Diana C.
Riverbank, CA
The only Mazda dealer is in Tracy, is a little far for us. We got a recall for the air bag and had to drive 40min for mazda to fix. We walked half day around the mazda dealer.
Debbie L.
Honolulu, HI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE my 2014 CX5! This SUV has excellent gas mileage. I believe it was one of the top rated SUVs for safety. I plan on keeping my car until it's no longer running.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My previous car was the Madza 3. Stylish design and pretty good with gas mileage. When I came time to do another car purchase, we decided to go with Honda but I miss my Madza.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?