- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I have a 2012 Mazda 6, and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for me and my needs. My boyfriend recently got rid of a Mazda 3 due to multiple manufacturing errors, but I'm still satisfied with mine so I would definitely purchase another one!
I have not personally owned a Mazda, but I have friends who have them and they seem to be nice cars. They are also stylish cars and look sophisticated. I know the gas mileage on the smaller cars are awesome! I would consider getting a Mazda!
We just purchases a 2013 Mazda cx9. I love how it drives. I drive it everyday. It has heated leather seats, dual climate controls, back up camera, 3rd row seats, and a Sunroof.
I have loved loved loved this car! It's small and sporty, but you still can fit a lot of stuff in it! I've had it for 8 years and besides regular maintenance, it's run great!
I drive a Mazda MVP & it was a hand-me-down. We did need to replace the transmission, but besides that there hasn't been too many problems. I have had to replace both tire rods.
I own a 2008 Mazda 3. I absolutely love this car. I have not had any major issues since the purchase of it. I believe I'm going to be able to drive this car for many more years!
Have owned several Mazda Miatas. Best handling, yet affordable car out there. Affordable to work on, parts are easily available. Great little cars! Have driven the 2016 MX5 and it is an amazing car, comfortable, very stable in handling.
The only Mazda dealer is in Tracy, is a little far for us. We got a recall for the air bag and had to drive 40min for mazda to fix. We walked half day around the mazda dealer.
I absolutely LOVE my 2014 CX5! This SUV has excellent gas mileage. I believe it was one of the top rated SUVs for safety. I plan on keeping my car until it's no longer running.
My previous car was the Madza 3. Stylish design and pretty good with gas mileage. When I came time to do another car purchase, we decided to go with Honda but I miss my Madza.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos