- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
The Mazda 3 is a great car i have a 2015 and so far I love it. Has great gas mileage. Sound system is very good in the car and has a very good backup cam along with motion sensors.
We bought a 2014 Mazda CX-5 last week and couldn't be happier! It's sporty enough for me, fun to drive, and safe for my wife and kids to use daily. We are Mazda customers for life.
Mazda is the only brand that does not have a luxury line to help support the affordable line. Mazda3 grand touring is my favorite. However the backseat is small. The car looks nice.
I purchased a Mazda 3 hatchback last year, and it has been the most reliable car I've owned. I love the car- it drives smooth, it's great on gas (30-40mpg), and it's fun to drive!
I love my Mazda 6. After years of doing the mini-van shuffle, this was what I wanted... My only suggestions would be to improve visibility. It seems hard to see out of sometimes.
I've only every purchased Mazada vehicles. However, my most recent car isn't two years one yet and has been in the shop at least 10 times. I might looked into a new manufacturer.
Since a freshman in high school I always wanted a Mazda 3 because my best friend had one. I finally got one and I love it! I bought it brand new, and plan to run it into the ground!
Just bought a 2016 cx5 and I love it. I love all the top notch safety features! I use the backup view onscreen all the time. This card can almost drive itself! It has amazing sound system and communications capabilities. So happy with this car.
I went from a full sized SUV to a compact Mazda 3, You can imagine my dismay when I realized just how much room I no longer had. However I have had my car now for almost two years, and I love it! It gets WONDERFUL gas mileage and boy is it quick!
I have never driven anything but a Mazda and I absolutely love it. It drives amazing, has great parts, and gets amazing gas mileage. I definitely recommend anyone to get a Mazda.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos