BY MAZDA

sarah d.
The Mazda 3 is a great car i have a 2015 and so far I love it. Has great gas mileage. Sound system is very good in the car and has a very good backup cam along with motion sensors.
Scott L.
Hamilton, OH
We bought a 2014 Mazda CX-5 last week and couldn't be happier! It's sporty enough for me, fun to drive, and safe for my wife and kids to use daily. We are Mazda customers for life.
Rachael A.
Mazda is the only brand that does not have a luxury line to help support the affordable line. Mazda3 grand touring is my favorite. However the backseat is small. The car looks nice.
Briana C.
Roseville, MN
I purchased a Mazda 3 hatchback last year, and it has been the most reliable car I've owned. I love the car- it drives smooth, it's great on gas (30-40mpg), and it's fun to drive!
Christina B.
Buncombe, IL
I love my Mazda 6. After years of doing the mini-van shuffle, this was what I wanted... My only suggestions would be to improve visibility. It seems hard to see out of sometimes.
Sarah G.
Covington, LA
I've only every purchased Mazada vehicles. However, my most recent car isn't two years one yet and has been in the shop at least 10 times. I might looked into a new manufacturer.
Jessica R.
Portland, OR
Since a freshman in high school I always wanted a Mazda 3 because my best friend had one. I finally got one and I love it! I bought it brand new, and plan to run it into the ground!
Kelly A.
Silverton, OR
Just bought a 2016 cx5 and I love it. I love all the top notch safety features! I use the backup view onscreen all the time. This card can almost drive itself! It has amazing sound system and communications capabilities. So happy with this car.
Jessica G.
Centerville, TN
I went from a full sized SUV to a compact Mazda 3, You can imagine my dismay when I realized just how much room I no longer had. However I have had my car now for almost two years, and I love it! It gets WONDERFUL gas mileage and boy is it quick!
Kaylea B.
I have never driven anything but a Mazda and I absolutely love it. It drives amazing, has great parts, and gets amazing gas mileage. I definitely recommend anyone to get a Mazda.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?