- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
A 2005 Mazda 3 saved my life on a nasty accident. I replaced it with a 2014 Mazda 3. Very reliable, excellent gas mileage, and very comfortable. Beautiful car win strong air conditioning.
We have a Mazda 5 hatchback and it has a lot of space. We were able to pack it full to move across country. They have great acceleration and are comfortable to drive in for long trips
My husband has driven a Mazda 3 for several years now in lease and loves it. It's a great looking, compact car with lots of features that cost a lot more with other brands. Works for me!
I really love my mazda mpv but the biggest downfall is when something needs to be replaced, the parts or even labor are very expensive. But overall I would highly recommend it to anybody.
My family had a mazda tribute for a few years until my brother wrecked it. I loved it! It was a tiny SUV but still plenty of space for passengers. Not the best on gas, but it did alright!
I absolutely love my Mazda3 5-door. It is absolutely perfect for me and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. Since I bought it almost a year ago I have had several conversations about "unlimited budget dream car" and I still come back to this one!
My dad bought a Mazda van about 3 years ago and the van hasn't had any major mechanical problems. The van is really comfortable for long car drives and the gas mileage is pretty good!
I love my Mazda3! I've had it for 6 years now and have never had a major issue with it, I keep up with regular oil changes and inspections and j couldn't be happier with my purchase!
I not only love the look of their cars, I enjoy the reliability of them. In the years I have owned my Mazdaspeed3, I have yet to have any major issues, other than standard maintenance.
The Mazda 3 is a great car i have a 2015 and so far I love it. Has great gas mileage. Sound system is very good in the car and has a very good backup cam along with motion sensors.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos