- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
We rented a Mazda four door sedan to take a trip to Chicago from Louisville. The car was comfortable and easy to drive. More importantly we only filled up one other time in the 10 hour car trip. I loved it so much I'm looking at buying a Mazda in the coming year.
Good reliable car company, they send me updates on when I need to get my car checked and discounts I could use towards any purchases. Even though my car is used they still take good care of me
I LOVE my Mazda - it so so fun to drive, safe for my child and I, and accommodates my car seat. I have the Mazda 3 hatchback and it's a thrill to drive (makes me feel like a really cool Mom).
I like the brand Mazda but I don't like specific truck from Mazda. I am currently having issues with it and I haven't had it that long. Plus there has been a few recalls on it which scares me.
Once you are behind the wheel of a Mazda 6. You will truly understand Zoom Zoom Zoom. Quick agile handling and responsiveness, as well as wonderfully excellent gas milage. Very pleased!
I have owned my Mazda 6 now for 8 years, we bought it brand new off the lot. I love it! I would never own another vehicle, we are actually looking at purchasing another in the near future.
I really love my mazda mpv but the biggest downfall is when something needs to be replaced, the parts or even labor are very expensive. But overall I would highly recommend it to anybody.
Such a reliable abd family friendly vehicle. we have a mazda 6s full sedan and we love it. i will only buy mazda brand now because they're so dependable, affordable to fix and gteat on gas
I have never driven a mazda but they do make some cute gas efficient cars and they are pretty reasonable from what i have seen but then again that is until you get your credit check back
I absolutely love my 2015 Mazda 3! The interior is slick and I'm always getting compliments on how expensive it looks. It drives like butter, and the BLINDSPOT monitors are a life saver!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos