- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Mazda mini van. I have had a Mazda for the past four years. I have not had any major problems with my car. Just the normal maintenance, oil changes, new windshield wipers, etc. I love my car and the way it drives.
I have owned two Miatas. The first I owned when I still lived at home. My dad was always asking ME for the car keys! The second I owned until I had my first baby and needed more than a two seater. Now I'm looking for my third as a fun spare car. Highly recommended!!
I have a 2008 Miata. It's an adorable little convertible with great gas mileage. The people at the dealership are nice and helpful and don't overcharge for services (too much...for a dealership).
A great car! Fun to drive, comfortable interior with features that far exceed expectations. Long known for being a great used car, mazdas often can reach 200,000 miles on the odometer and beyond.
I absolutely love my Mazda Tribute. It has great gas mileage. (for being an SUV) And a comfortable ride, very roomy inside with many cup holders and plug ins for the kid's phones, tablets, ect.
Mazda makes the best cars! Not only are the fuel efficient and nice looking, they are super zippy! I feel like I'm driving a sports car, even though it is a mini van. They last forever as well!
Love my zoom zoom. I have got my first brand new car. Decision was tough to make, but Mazda had all the features I was looking for. I'm still happy with my "new" car - it has been three years
I have a 2008 Mazda 6 that I bought used. I really like it, but have found that it struggles sometimes with uphill or up-mountain driving. Other than that, it rides great and is comfortable.
Amazing cars! We just bought ours about three months ago and it has amazing gas mileage. We drove clear across the United States. Very roomy and comfortable. I didn't have to get out as much to stretch because it's just so nice. Not like any other car we have had!
I LOVE my Mazda - it so so fun to drive, safe for my child and I, and accommodates my car seat. I have the Mazda 3 hatchback and it's a thrill to drive (makes me feel like a really cool Mom).
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos