BY MAZDA

Tasha G.
Lexington, KY
I have owned my car for almost 10 years with little to no problems other than normal wear and tear. Don't care for most dealer prices on parts and service but no complaint on the product itself.
Rebekah P.
Ventura, CA
I love my Mazda, but I just wish the maintenance was a lower cost. It gets good fuel economy, looks great, and is a great performance vehicle. My next car will probably be a toyota or a subaru.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Mazda vehicles are easy to maintain and great to have especially for your teenage child's first car. if you want to feel at ease about your teen out on the streets this is a great starter car #mazda
Ashley D.
Birmingham, AL
I love my mazda 3. I get great gas mileage, and I have the navigation system which is very helpful. I also like that I have pandora capabilities through my touch screen radio. It really promotes safety because I don't have to take my eyes off the road to change stations.
Meghan S.
WE LOVE MAZDA. We searched and searched for a car that both me and my husband loved. We finally found the Madza 6's and fell in love. We love how safe and roomy it is. Pefect for us as new parents.
Allison L.
Saint Louis, MO
I had a Mazda 6 for 10 years and it was absolutely the best car I ever owned. It got great gas mileage and was super comfortable. It was also easy and relatively inexpensive to service and repair.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I had a Mazda 626 for my first car. I absolutely loved it, and was so sad when it was totaled. It was a great little car and I will probably purchase one for my daughter when she starts to drive.
Leah L.
My dad has had two miatas and he loves them both! They are great on gas and they handle really well. I like his new one better because it's a bit bigger, his first one was really tiny and scared me.
Ana Paula V.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love my Mazda mini van. I have had a Mazda for the past four years. I have not had any major problems with my car. Just the normal maintenance, oil changes, new windshield wipers, etc. I love my car and the way it drives.
Michelle C.
Woodland Hills, CA
I love my car. It's fast, has great gas mileage and fun to drive. I would get another one when this one is ready to be traded in. My car is 12 years old and still runs great, it also still looks great for how old it is. I wouldn't assume it is 12 years old if I didn't know
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?