- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
We have only had the car for a month and it's the first Mazda either one of us has ever owned. We both love the car! The features are amazing and the gas mileage is pretty impressive. So far so good!
Great on mileage, haven't had any problems. Doesn't have surprise expensive a and runs well, clean and straightforward. You get what you pay for. Used 4 to 5 times a week depending on weather for work.
I love my CX7, I haven't had one problem with it and with the added turbo that was put into it, it makes road trips fantastic. I like the way it looks, mine is silver and its very comfortable and roomy.
We really love our Mazda 3 - we have had it for almost 3 years now and are thinking of upgrading to a larger model now that we have a baby. Loved the dealer we worked with and plan to get another mazda.
I love the car but it's not all that great when it comes to the miles per gallon. I have an older model with an antenna on top. Every time I'm on i75 it smacks against the car until finally it broke off.
I feel so safe in my Mazda 3! It's stylish, a good size, reliable and has everything I need all in one car. I was searching for months, but stayed with Mazda because they really do check all the boxes!
Love our Mazda, with a growing family we needed something dependable and affordable to haul pets and children and our CX-5 not only meets our needs but does so with style and exceeds our expectations.
Just purchased a vehicle from Mazda. I am absolutely in love. The employees at the dealership were very kind and helpful. They also worked with me to make the best deal possible. My car is wonderful!
I love my Mazda. Quick reaction time for both breaks and acceleration. The handle on the wheel is excellent. It fits my personality really well, fun but serious. I will definitely be buying another Mazda once mine is done but for now I think mine will last me many many years.
Drove a mazda 3 coupe as a rental car for something fun. I actually really liked it besides the fact that it sounded like a foreign car. Very peppy and overall keeps me thinking about getting a mazda.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos