BY MAZDA

Courtney Z.
El campo, Tx
I love my Mazda CX-7! It is a smaller SUV that I feel safe in and it's compact enough that I feel comfortable parking and driving anywhere. With the numerous airbags I feel that my kids and myself are safe.
Cassidy E.
wilmington, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I drive a used Mazda 3..., and I love it! It's seriously the perfect car for me. There's no accessories(crank windows and all) but the gas mileage is good. The cars quality made and I really enjoy driving it.
April R.
Rincon, GA
Bought my Mazda in high school (12 yrs ago) and still driving it around. Would have loved the hatchback version, but no complaints maintenance wise. It's been a great car. Except for the recent safety recalls!
Ally B.
Youngstown, OH
I own a Mazda 3 '09', my first car, still have it and still running like the first day I bought it. Great on gas. It's a very reliable car, the only down side to it is the tires. My car at least, I have to have special low-profile tires and they are NOT cheap. Other then that.. Love it.
Stephanie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased a Mazda MPV 2004. It is a wonderful car and it is very roomy. Has great trunk space and the third row goes underneath so you have extra room. I have used this car to move many of my friends.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
These cars are simply amazing thats all i have ever owned is Mazdas i currently own 3 and they have not failed me yet! The number one key is to always keep it maintained and Mazdas could last you for ever!
Amanda W.
Jamison, PA
I have a Mazda 6, and it's definitely not the best car I've owned. It gets me to and from anywhere, but I am constantly taking it in for repairs. Personally, I think Toyota and Ford are better car companies.
Amy K.
Valparaiso, IN
Mazda's are so sleek and sporty looking. I love the grill on these cars and how cozy they are on the inside. The Mazda 6 is the perfect car for taller people or for people looking for a bigger sized vehicle!
Lecia E.
I have been driving my Mazda CX seven for over six years now and still love it. I would recommend this model car to anyone. I have two children and feel very safe transporting them around in this car.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
I have a Mazda CX7 2007. After seven years is the first time that upset and asking for change parts. It is excellent, reliable and loyal. no matter how much you have to invest I not want to leave my car
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?