BY MAZDA

Laurin W.
Shoreline, WA
I love my Mazda!! I have had it 2 years and I have 0 problems with it. Pro - great gas mileage. Con - the pick up isn't the greatest but who really needs that :)
Jasmine L.
Hilo, HI
I have a 2004 mazda6. It's a great car, good on gas. I recently got an suv for my family so we don't use this car as much but my son will have the pleasure of driving this sporty car once he gets his license.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
These cars are very cheaply made. They are made to look nice and have a nice interior and exterior look but they do not last very long! Expecially the older cars they won't last last 130k miles without problems
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love my Mazda 3! I have it for 6 years and never had a single problem. It gets great gas mileage and has been very reliable. I love the space in the hatchback!
Stacy S.
TRENTON
I bought a 08 Mazda 6 in August of 2010. I have never loved a car more! The gas mileage is fantastic and I haven't had a major issue at all. The car is a lot more spacious than it looks from the outside and the trunk is also roomy. I am confident I will be driving a Mazda for many years to come.
Amy L.
Sherrills Ford, NC
This is the second mazda I have owned! I now had a Mazda 3 2015 and I LOVE it. It looks nice, drives smooth, and is great on gas. I definitely would recommend :)
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had 2 mazdas so far and I really do like them. They're quick to respond and nice looking cars. If it wasn't for snow, I'd always have mazdas but I need AWD.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA
I LOVE this car. I have the tribute and it's a 2006 and I'm still driving it and I feel so safe. It's the perfect size, and looks great. I will always buy mazdas
April R.
Rincon, GA
Bought my Mazda in high school (12 yrs ago) and still driving it around. Would have loved the hatchback version, but no complaints maintenance wise. It's been a great car. Except for the recent safety recalls!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I was debating between Subaru wrx, Hyundai veloster turbo and this car. I'm so glad I got my Mazda. It has over 260 horsepower and great gas mileage. It's roomy enough for 5 people and has great acceleration.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?