- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Super bad experience would never recommend to anyone . I traded in a car in late March and still haven't paid for my trade in. My credit went from 680 to to 420 ! Please don't trade your car ! I'm struggling so much !
El carro que acabo de adquirir, completamente lo amo. Es muy comodo y espacioso, me encanta que mazda le inverte no solo a diseño sino a comodidad. Una maravilla!
I've been wanting a Mazda ever since I got my license and I was lucky enough to purchase my dream car! I literally cried when I got it and I'm still very much in love. I love how great the mileage is on it for gas.
I really do not like my car. I received my car as a gift when I was able to drive and it gets me from point A to point B. But other then that, I do not like my car
I have a Mazda CX-5 it is awesome! I bought it in 2014 and to this day am so happy with it. Mazda is one of those awesome companies that takes care of its clients.
I love my 2015 Mazda6! It's got amazing coverage, which is perfect for a college student. It is extremely roomy, front/backseat/trunk is ready for whatever you need to transport! No problems with it at all! Love it!
I loooveee my Mazda! It is a older model but it works like a charm! My Mazda has the perfect amount of speed when I need it. The steering and handling is superb!
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 and it was the best car purchase I've made. It's very reasonably priced, great design and features and a reliable brand. For my next car purchase I will definitely stay in the Mazda family.
We love our Mazda 5. It's perfect for a family of four because on trips we can use the back row for luggage and in town we can use it to haul extra friends around. Good gas mileage, generally a really great car!
I love my Mazda!! I have had it 2 years and I have 0 problems with it. Pro - great gas mileage. Con - the pick up isn't the greatest but who really needs that :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos