BY MAZDA

Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Super bad experience would never recommend to anyone . I traded in a car in late March and still haven't paid for my trade in. My credit went from 680 to to 420 ! Please don't trade your car ! I'm struggling so much !
Nick C.
Norwalk, CT
El carro que acabo de adquirir, completamente lo amo. Es muy comodo y espacioso, me encanta que mazda le inverte no solo a diseño sino a comodidad. Una maravilla!
Lauren O.
I've been wanting a Mazda ever since I got my license and I was lucky enough to purchase my dream car! I literally cried when I got it and I'm still very much in love. I love how great the mileage is on it for gas.
Morgan R.
Brownsburg, IN
I really do not like my car. I received my car as a gift when I was able to drive and it gets me from point A to point B. But other then that, I do not like my car
Jamie P.
I have a Mazda CX-5 it is awesome! I bought it in 2014 and to this day am so happy with it. Mazda is one of those awesome companies that takes care of its clients.
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
I love my 2015 Mazda6! It's got amazing coverage, which is perfect for a college student. It is extremely roomy, front/backseat/trunk is ready for whatever you need to transport! No problems with it at all! Love it!
Ashley A.
Bensalem, PA
I loooveee my Mazda! It is a older model but it works like a charm! My Mazda has the perfect amount of speed when I need it. The steering and handling is superb!
Jennifer N.
Avon Lake, OH
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 and it was the best car purchase I've made. It's very reasonably priced, great design and features and a reliable brand. For my next car purchase I will definitely stay in the Mazda family.
Jonna C.
Indianapolis, IN
We love our Mazda 5. It's perfect for a family of four because on trips we can use the back row for luggage and in town we can use it to haul extra friends around. Good gas mileage, generally a really great car!
Laurin W.
Shoreline, WA
I love my Mazda!! I have had it 2 years and I have 0 problems with it. Pro - great gas mileage. Con - the pick up isn't the greatest but who really needs that :)
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?