- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I am currently driving my second Mazda vehicle. I previously had the Mazda6, now I'm driving tha CX-5 and I absolutely love it! milage could always be better, but it isn't bad. It has great safety features, and drives well.
I bought my Mazda 6 used, and have had great luck! They are stylish and fun to drive, I love that my sedan has a bit of get up and go! Mileage is good, and haven't had problems with it even though it is an older car!
We just purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 Grand Touring and so far we are loving it! Going from a luxury car we thought we would be disappointed but we are actually pleasantly surprised. We will see how it holds up over time!
I own a mazda demio and it is my baby, I love it from day one, it's such a nice looking car, fun sized and I even find it girly. Even though it's a small car it is very powerful and very economical when it comes to gas.
Very reliable car and offs a wide variety of different makes to suit every customer. Currently, my father owns a new Mazda 6 and loves it. They are designed to have more of a sports suspension and handle very nicely.
I have owned at CX-5 for over a year now and absolutely love it. The vehicle has been reliable, easy to maintain and has gotten great gas mileage the whole time. I also really enjoyed my buying experience with Mazda
I own a 2016 Mazda 3 and I absolutely love it! It is a more sporty sedan and it drives amazing with the 'Zoom-Zoom' technology, plus it's priced super reasonably. The 7inch screen is amazing too.
When i found out i was going to have a baby, i got a mazda because i was driving a crappy '95 subaru. Since i got my mazda i have been nothing but happy, I now have a relable car to get my son place to place safely
I love my car, its a 2010 model and its been running just fine. doesn't have a bumpy ride and it was easy to pick out which one i liked. love the interior of my car
I love my 2015 Mazda6! It's got amazing coverage, which is perfect for a college student. It is extremely roomy, front/backseat/trunk is ready for whatever you need to transport! No problems with it at all! Love it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos