BY MAZDA

Dana S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I currently own a 2012 Mazda 3 Sport which was the first car I bought new. I really enjoy it and their look appealed to me as well. It is very good on gas which is a definite plus now a days and drives very smoothly as well.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
First car I ever bought for myself and I love my Mazda 3. I will keep buying Mazdas as long as they keep making them like they do. Customer service has been great and their vehicles are priced well. I drive it every day.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I rented the Mazda 6 and this car is great. I felt it had a decent balance between sporty&fun and class. The interior is not boring and has a nice look to it. It's quick, and fun to drive...I felt comfortable driving it.
Madison L.
We just purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 Grand Touring and so far we are loving it! Going from a luxury car we thought we would be disappointed but we are actually pleasantly surprised. We will see how it holds up over time!
Estefania F.
San Antonio, TX
I current;y own a 2003 Protoge 5 and I love it, I've had to do some repairs here and there, but for the most part it's very dependable, although the check engine light turns on sometimes and then it'll go off on it's own.
Beatrice H.
Atlanta, GA
I love my 2015 Mazda 3 Grand Touring! From the color (light blue/grey) to all the technology that my car has
So far I been driving it for 4 months and I drive a lot to get to work and already put a bit over 10k in my car.
McKell H.
Saint George, UT
I bought my Mazda 6 used, and have had great luck! They are stylish and fun to drive, I love that my sedan has a bit of get up and go! Mileage is good, and haven't had problems with it even though it is an older car!
Jess H.
SAINT CHARLES, MO
I've had a Mazda for years, and it's been great and reliable for me! Also pretty easy to work on yourself for any minor adjustments or changes that need to be made.
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
I am currently driving my second Mazda vehicle. I previously had the Mazda6, now I'm driving tha CX-5 and I absolutely love it! milage could always be better, but it isn't bad. It has great safety features, and drives well.
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
My car is everything I wanted. It was very affordable and runs great! I love the way it looks and how it drives! The only problem was that my battery died very quickly. I had to get one quickly after I purchased it.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?