BY MAZDA

Veronica V.
I love my car. Its so much fun to drive. It is comfortable and has all the basic things I want like bluetooth connection, usb charge port, smooth ride, great handling.
Tanya M.
I love my Mazda and am thankful for the drive. I have had little issues with the car due to natural reasons. Keeps well. Has over 100 thousand miles and is doing well.
Finnlee E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the looks of Mazda, and they seem to be reliable cars, as well. The interior is luxurious, and the models are just great. Miatas are my favorite! However, I prefer to buy American and they are on the expensive side.
Dana S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I currently own a 2012 Mazda 3 Sport which was the first car I bought new. I really enjoy it and their look appealed to me as well. It is very good on gas which is a definite plus now a days and drives very smoothly as well.
Rachel P.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love my car. I have a Mazda 3. I've never had any problems with it, it's sleek and has everything I need. The biggest thing I love about Mazda is the acceleration.
Elena Z.
Salem, OR
I own a Mazda cx9. I love my suv, gas milage is alright in city, but great on freewaya.It drives smooth and comfortable. Only drawback is maintenence does cost a pretty penny, but fortunately it we haven't had many issues.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
First car I ever bought for myself and I love my Mazda 3. I will keep buying Mazdas as long as they keep making them like they do. Customer service has been great and their vehicles are priced well. I drive it every day.
Maria D.
I love my Mazda 3. It was very affordable and runs great. This is a great car and I will continue to buy a Mazda. Very spacious on the inside. Low maintenance and great on gas
Natasha C.
I LOVE my Mazda Sedan. I've had it over 5 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Good on gas. It's ok in the winter, but if you drive more in the snow get an SUV
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
This was my second car I've had. I have a Mazda 6 and loved everything about it but it gave me some problems. I loved how sporty it looked along with the hatch back!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?