- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my car. Its so much fun to drive. It is comfortable and has all the basic things I want like bluetooth connection, usb charge port, smooth ride, great handling.
I love my Mazda and am thankful for the drive. I have had little issues with the car due to natural reasons. Keeps well. Has over 100 thousand miles and is doing well.
I love the looks of Mazda, and they seem to be reliable cars, as well. The interior is luxurious, and the models are just great. Miatas are my favorite! However, I prefer to buy American and they are on the expensive side.
I currently own a 2012 Mazda 3 Sport which was the first car I bought new. I really enjoy it and their look appealed to me as well. It is very good on gas which is a definite plus now a days and drives very smoothly as well.
I love my car. I have a Mazda 3. I've never had any problems with it, it's sleek and has everything I need. The biggest thing I love about Mazda is the acceleration.
I own a Mazda cx9. I love my suv, gas milage is alright in city, but great on freewaya.It drives smooth and comfortable. Only drawback is maintenence does cost a pretty penny, but fortunately it we haven't had many issues.
First car I ever bought for myself and I love my Mazda 3. I will keep buying Mazdas as long as they keep making them like they do. Customer service has been great and their vehicles are priced well. I drive it every day.
I love my Mazda 3. It was very affordable and runs great. This is a great car and I will continue to buy a Mazda. Very spacious on the inside. Low maintenance and great on gas
I LOVE my Mazda Sedan. I've had it over 5 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Good on gas. It's ok in the winter, but if you drive more in the snow get an SUV
This was my second car I've had. I have a Mazda 6 and loved everything about it but it gave me some problems. I loved how sporty it looked along with the hatch back!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos