BY MAZDA

Chelsea C.
I love my Mazda it doesn't exactly what I needed my car to do (fair warning I'm not a super picky person when it comes to cars I don't care about luxury). It's great on gas it costs less than $20 to fill it up and it lasts me all week sometimes two. I've never had any problems with it messing up it runs great and it lasts through all the road trips I take without a problem. It takes me about three and a half hours to drive to Dallas and it only takes me one tank of gas I never have to stop to get gas I love my Mazda I'm so happy I have it it's saved me so much money.
Vania A.
Davis, CA
I have a 2012 6i I absolutely love this car! Personally I'm a truck/jeep fan but this car is spacious, sporty & great on gas. The 2 dealerships I live between are always very kind & helpful for service and/or sales needs they are willing to go above & beyond for their clients & have resources readily available. I have had one recall on bearings & it was fixed asap with a rental car. Perfect car for friends, family & even my medium & large size dogs. Easy to clean & lots of options on upgrades.
Also has a deep large trunk & seats fold down for even larger use.
Robin C.
Decatur, TN
I have had a Mazda 3 Grand Touring since 2012 (I bought it new). I love my car! It's speedy and quick, but still sporty enough to keep me from feeling like I drive a "mom car." It makes really tight turns, so much so that I could easily make a U-turn in a two lane road with no problem at all. You also can't beat the Bose stereo and nice leather seats that came in the Grand Touring package. The dealer was also great to work with. I will most likely be coming back to Mazda for an SUV in a year or two. I would highly recommend Mazda to anyone!
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I have been a Mazda girl for a long time now! I have owned 3 different models of Mazda 6 and my husband has owned 2 Mazda 3s. I loved my first model of the 6 but unfortunately got hit in it and it was a total loss. I was extremely happy with the way it held up in the crash and I didn't even have whiplash even though the girl that hit me was going about 20mph and I was completely stopped! They have great whiplash-prevention seats! I also really enjoyed the second one I had. Unfortunately, I love the look of the one I drive now, but have had quite a lot of problems with it. I have 1 year left on my lease and will likely choose a different type of car as it seems that Mazda is not built as well as they used to be.
Nicky H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I drive a Mazda CX-7 and I'm happy to report that it's an awesome vehicle. It's gets great gas mileage, has a smooth ride and is easy to maintain. Ours is a stylish cobalt blue which gleams and is regal in apoearance. My daughter and her friends always expect me to drive because of the roomy backseat and they have no issues storing their belongings in my rear hatch area. Because of the intense heat of the Texas summers, we need and expect quick air conditioning as well as fast distribution within the vehicle. The Mazda delivers.
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
I have an 07 Mazda 3. I bought it used with over 90,000 miles on it. It's my first car so I can't really compare with anything. What I can tell you is I now have over 120,000 miles on it (over two years) and the only things I've needed to worry about were oil changes and getting new tires once. I love everything the brand stands for, and I have not once heard something bad about a Mazda! I am actually looking to get a new car soon and since my car has been so reliable, I am adding Mazda into the brands I'll look into purchasing.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
I love my Mazda3. I have had good luck with it so far, 8 years into owning it. A few minor repairs needed to be done over time but have found the trained Mazda staff at all the local dealerships to be well versed and honest when performing maintenance. The warranty was average for all car manufacturers and when one part went bad right after the warranty ended they made an exception and took care of it for me free of charge. I plan to look at new cars by the end of the year and Mazda is at the top of my list.
Kristie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I own a 2004 Mazda Tribute and hate it. It runs good and get good gas mileage (for a SUV). I live in the South right by the ocean and the salt from the water has caused the whole body underneath my Tribute to rust out completely. Parts have broke and busted threw the interior. I've read hundreds of complaints about the same problem and Mazda  want recall and fix the problem. It's going to cost me more to fix it than the vehicle is even worth. Don't waste your moneyon a Mazda
Catlin S.
Ventura, CA
I love my 2015 Mazda 3. It has been a good companion for the last year. Gets stellar gas mileage and has had no mechanical issues so far. The interior is well trimmed and has lots of fun technology for such a cheap car. I am having some problems with interior trim rattling but other than that it is holding together. Ride is spirited but a bit bouncy at times, has good power and is fun on backroads and the freeways. I have and would recommend Mazda 3's! Great customer service at the dealerships too!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I own a Mazda CX9 and it's the BEST SUV for a busy family. I love my SUV and I can talk about it all day. The CX9 can seat 8 people comfortably. It has leather heated sets, blue tooth, rear AC, keyless entry, you push a button to close the back door, large console, a hidden comparment in the back, sunroof, 25 miles to the gallon, backup camera....the features are amazing and you get all these features in a large SUV for half the price you would pay for expensive brands like Mercedes or BMW!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?