BY MAZDA

Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
My sister has a Mazda 3 hatchback and we love the car. It is so cute and sporty but affordable and it has really great gas mileage. The brand of Mazda has always been a really reliable brand for our family.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
I can't say anything bad about Mazda. My Mazda 6 is luxurious and has spoiled me since the first time I test drove it. The price point was perfect for my budget and more than inexpensive when compared to all the perks I have in my car. Safety features on my ride are superb, and love my security system and rear view camera. It has a push button starter. Sun/moon roof, black leather heated seats and so much more! I love that the trunk (or 'boot' as I call it) is extra roomy. My inexpensive sporty ride makes me feel like I spent a lot more to gave a sports car...especially with the zoom zoom feeling when I take off. I will be getting another after this if I gave any choice in the matter.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Growing up we had a Mazda 626 that a friend down the block bought and drove for an additional 2yrs after we stopped (car was 12+yrs by then!). I got a used 2005 Mazda3 in 2006 and it was the best car I owned! Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving. I was able to keep her through one baby, but sadly car seats these days are massive, so when baby número dos was about to arrive we needed a larger car. Mostly because my husband is 6ft and a rear facing car seat behind him meant he couldn't drive it. I could easily but I am also 5'1". Oh, the trunk space was AMAZING. Seriously. Car looked like it had no trunk but pop it open and you could fit a ton in there! More than in my husband's Mustang trunk. When we sold my amazing Mazda3 in 2012 with about 84000 miles on it we were able to get over 6k! Would've been more but several wrong time wrong place accidents lowered the value with minor body work. If I could've taken my Mazda3 and molded it into an SUV that drove the same, I would've done it!
I have a Mazda and it's such a reliable car it got passed down to me from my dad, great for a first and forever car so sturdy to protect from accidents great mileage and lasts so long love mazda
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
My very first car was a v 323 Mazda, stick swift. So funny I had no idea how to dry a stick, but I learned really fast If I wanted to get around. I loved my car, it was the most reliable car, I drove that car until it last little put put move. I drove the car 4 times to Louisiana, drove all around the state of California. We we had to put her to rest, she was still driving on 2 cylinders, had a blown head and over heating. She was a good one. My second car was a 626 Mazda, this car was also great, good god and good. It drove smooth and it was automatic this time. Had that one for 12 years and I decided to donate it to a friend that needed a car and I went with another brand, only because I was working a dealership and got a a super low price. Other than that my next car is going to be a Mazda , I'm coming back to what I know is best and relieable.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
There are many things I love about my Mazda cx7 but there are just about as many things I do not like. To let's start with the good. My seats are unbelievably comfortable, and other events the the 3 or 4 issues I have had I haven't had to put any work into it. Now bad. My air conditioner works terribly and always has. I have taken it in and gotten it "fixed" at least 4 times and now my warranty is up. I had trouble with the locking latch on my back seat. And a break issue all of wich got fixed after several complaints and visits to the dealership. And I did by this car brand new with 40 miles on it.. I will never buy another mazda
Kira R.
N Ft Myers, FL
I absolutely LOVE my Mazda5. It is the perfect vehicle for a small family and is really good on gas mileage for a vehicle that seats 6! It is considered a station wagon but looks just like a minivan. It's the smallest vehicle you can get with the sliding rear doors which is the biggest reason I chose this vehicle for my family. No worries about the kids slamming their doors into other vehicles! The rear seats fold down in the back as well as the middle seats. I was able to haul a dresser and other large furniture in my van! When the time comes for a new vehicle you can bet your sweet buns that I will be getting another Mazda!
Patricia k.
i have a Mazda 5, overall I love Mazda and the next vehicle I am looking at is a Mazda CX9. The Mazda 5 is actually the smallest class van. I looks like a sporty car. What makes it a van is the sliding passenger doors. I liked it because it had a 3rd row but what i found as a family, we have no room. I think kids 6 and under its great but after that leg room is a problem. Its super great on gas, the only thing i have had to do was change the brakes in the 3 years i have had it.. Love Mazda!
Niki S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I bought my 2002 Mazda Tribute last year to upgrade to a bigger vehicle that sits up higher. I understand there are always some challenges when you purchase a used car so I won't give my woes on that. However, I will say that despite having 3 different mechanics look at the brakes they are too soft even though there's nothing 'wrong' with them. Other than that there's a smell of burnt oil that comes and goes even though, again, I've been told there's nothing wrong. For the most part though, Scooby has been mostly reliable and will likely pass on to my daughter when she learns to drive next year.
Lisa D.
Greenville
I first bought my son a Mazda 3 in 2008 and it did really well. He just sold it this year. I bought myself a CX-9 in 2012 and I love all the features (moonroof/sunroof, bose stereo, heated leather seats, triple heat/air control, etc). It was marketed as a SUV more than a crossover. I like the way that both rows fold flat (after you remove headrests). It has large tires so it does not give the feeling of most foreign cars, of driving low to the road. However, I find the driver seat to be quite uncomfortable. I have an average backside and the way and where the seat curves up, causes me sciatic nerve pain. Also, the automatic lift gate is already broken so the door would not close. I managed to unhook some of the wiring in order to get it closed, but still am having trouble getting it repaired.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?