BY MAZDA

Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I purchased a Mazda RX-8 from our local Mazda dealer, brand new...It was actually my very first brand new vehicle & it was the worst choice I've ever made when making a big purchase! We have had nothing but mechanical problems...Our car started having issues at 55,000 miles an didn't stop until it is no longer drive able an only has 110,000 miles!! We had the cadalitic converter go out, it's been flooded twice at repair shops an it's an automatic? ? I know unheard of in other auto vehicles! We are currently having a hot start issue which the dealer told us was bcuz our motor was shot! ??? What at 110,000 with regular service an up keep you've got to be kidding! So I contacted Mazda an spoke to our local Mazda rep hoping to get some help at least hoping they would supply the parts for repairs an we could pay labor or vice versa...No they were not only not helpful but terribly rude!!!!
Kate F.
Canton, OH
I loved my 2007 Mazda 3! It was my baby! Over 100k miles and never had any engine problems with the vehicle at all. Wish Mazda made a full size SUV! I would have bought it in a heart beat!
Mayra V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Mazda. Great company! I have a Mazda car, and it's my baby. Their cars have such great gas mileage. I always feel safe in my car, which is the most important thing to me. I'd highly recommend looking into them!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I have an 07 mazda 3 hatchback and I really love it. I have only had minor fixes that just come along with putting miles on a car. Still runs great, love how it looks, and would buy another!
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I bought a 2012 Mazda CX-9 about a year ago. I have driven smaller SUVs in the past, but needed something bigger that could accommodate dogs (we have a 60lb Boxer and a 7lb Maltese) and someday children along with luggage. This car does all of that. The middle row slides forward and back depending on your needs. We slide it all the way forward when we have the dogs in there so they don't fall out of the seat if we stop suddenly. The third row has plenty of room for an adult. It is not cramped or crowded. WIth the third row up, there isn't much room in the trunk, so if you're traveling with luggage, I would suggest a luggage rack. Also, the fabric seats get water stains pretty easily, so the seats always look dirty. Other than those two things, I have no other complaints. The layout of the controls is very user friendly. We have had no mechanical issues thus far. It drives well and is comfortable for long trips. It gets very good gas mileage for a car of it's size. The seat warmers heat up quickly, which is very nice in the winter. I plan on keeping this car for a long time if it holds up as well as it has this past year.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love driving a Mazda car. It's very sporty and picks up speed fast. While driving the ride is very smooth. The car gives a luxury feel and look. Mazdas are great on gas.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
I am very impressed by this product. It's stylish, roomy, priced right, and highly entertaining. And it gets 29 mpg combined without much effort but it's just not all that speedy when you really want it to

2014 Mazda CX 5 Grand Touring Rear Endbe. I'll need to axe such phrases going forward, because for 2014, Mazda offers a CX-5 powered by a rev-loving 184-horsepower Skyactiv-G 2.5-liter I-4 that'll definitely woo America's stoplight-launching CUV crowd. It packs 29 more horses and 35 more lb-ft (total of 185 lb-ft) than last year's 2.0-liter engine, and, according to the EPA, is hardly any thirstier for fuel. Official ratings for the front-wheel-drive version remain highly respectable at 25/32 city/highway, while those with all-wheel drive get 24/30. Both, says Mazda, have an estimated 430-mile single tank range. Unlike the base Sport with the 2.0-liter mill that can be had with a six-speed manual gearbox, Touring and GT buyers will only get a six-speed automatic.
All in all its a wonderful car line.
Stephanie C.
Love...love....LOVE my Mazda!!! It's super sporty looking with being a sports car and completely convenient for my little family to have lots of room without being snug
Alyssa F.
Great gas mileage, reliability, did research before we got the car (2001 protege) have hardly ever had any issues with it, other than those expected normal wear and tear as we have used it to go everywhere. Daily commute, long distance, short in town commute, you name it. The only issue we had, that we heard happened a couple other times, was the housing of the computer cracking. Ours did, and made the computer malfunction when we hit a decent bump in the road. car locked up, veered to the right, came to a stop and turned off. Which is fine, we bumped lightly into a snow drift. But if we had been 200 ft earlier, we would have dropped off the side of a cliff. The mechanic fixed it no problem and no problems since. I don't think that was a super common occurance, and easily fixable. Overall, for the money you pay and usage, you get your money's worth. Perhaps just have your cars computer checked if you get a used one ;)
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
My sister has a Mazda 3 hatchback and we love the car. It is so cute and sporty but affordable and it has really great gas mileage. The brand of Mazda has always been a really reliable brand for our family.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?