- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I am sold on Mazdas! From the car to customer service they are the best. The car handles better than anything I have ever driven. When we had an issue with paint Mazda's customer service dept put us in a SUV the handled just as well as our car. The features our great, the ride is comfortable . I will only drive Mazdas from now on.
We have had a few mazdas. Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. Overall good cars, no major issues and reasonably priced. we would stick with them if they had a larger SUV unfortunately with a growing family soon we wont be able to drive mazda anymore.
We rented a car for vacation a few years back. It was comfortable & drove smoothly. About 2 years later when we needed a new car, we knew we wanted a Mazda. Almost 6 years later & she's running like she did on the first day we got it. Highly recommend Mazda. We plan on passing this one down to our son when we get a new Mazda.
I loved the fact that my Protégé came loaded for a great price, but ended up with a lemon. I had 13 brake jobs in 3 months, one of which the dealership forgot to bleed the brakes, and I had no brake fluid (which meant no brakes)!
Love love love my Mazda! I do a lot of traveling and my Mazda2 is great on milage. It's so easy to drive and I've never had any major issues with it. Sometimes it is a little difficult with hills but any four cylinder cars will be. I would definitely recommend.
I have been a MAZDA customer for 16 years and other than regular maintenance, I have never had an issue with the brand. Had a MAZDA B2500 truck for 15 years and went over 200k miles with no issues. I ended up trading it at the MAZDA dealership for a CX 9 Grand touring and once again I'm extremely pleased with the vehicle!
I have a 2011 Mazda 3. It has been a great car for me. Looks good, drives good, gets great gas mileage, doesn't cost much to fill up. It hasn't had any major problems yet. I really like it, and it's been a great first car. I would recommend to anybody looking for a cheap first car or car to drive the highway a lot with.
I love my Mazda 3 it's so great and has great gas mileage. It has a great interior and looks very classy inside. It drives amazing and has a manual option. It has lots of room and a big trunk. It's just an overall nice looking car.
I love my Mazda cx5. It is sporty and fun to drive. I had a minivan some years ago and I missed the lift back, especially for loading groceries. Love the lift back and roomy cargo space. It's comfortable inside too, but not as roomy in the back as I had hopped. Not much roomier than my Suzuki. Still love it. It's all I need.
I own a bright green Mazda 2 and I absolutely love it. Super easy to drive and so small it fits anywhere lol. Only bad thing is since it's so small it's not a family car. I can't fit 2 weeks of groceries or our double stroller in the back. Since we have 2 children my husband has been beggingg me to trade in in but I just cant.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos