BY MAZDA

Angela W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am sold on Mazdas! From the car to customer service they are the best. The car handles better than anything I have ever driven. When we had an issue with paint Mazda's customer service dept put us in a SUV the handled just as well as our car. The features our great, the ride is comfortable . I will only drive Mazdas from now on.
Mallory B.
We have had a few mazdas. Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. Overall good cars, no major issues and reasonably priced. we would stick with them if they had a larger SUV unfortunately with a growing family soon we wont be able to drive mazda anymore.
Michelle C.
Folsom , CA
We rented a car for vacation a few years back. It was comfortable & drove smoothly. About 2 years later when we needed a new car, we knew we wanted a Mazda. Almost 6 years later & she's running like she did on the first day we got it. Highly recommend Mazda. We plan on passing this one down to our son when we get a new Mazda.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I loved the fact that my Protégé came loaded for a great price, but ended up with a lemon. I had 13 brake jobs in 3 months, one of which the dealership forgot to bleed the brakes, and I had no brake fluid (which meant no brakes)!
Jessica B.
Love love love my Mazda! I do a lot of traveling and my Mazda2 is great on milage. It's so easy to drive and I've never had any major issues with it. Sometimes it is a little difficult with hills but any four cylinder cars will be. I would definitely recommend.
David C.
I have been a MAZDA customer for 16 years and other than regular maintenance, I have never had an issue with the brand. Had a MAZDA B2500 truck for 15 years and went over 200k miles with no issues. I ended up trading it at the MAZDA dealership for a CX 9 Grand touring and once again I'm extremely pleased with the vehicle!
Cayman B.
Plantersville, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 2011 Mazda 3. It has been a great car for me. Looks good, drives good, gets great gas mileage, doesn't cost much to fill up. It hasn't had any major problems yet. I really like it, and it's been a great first car. I would recommend to anybody looking for a cheap first car or car to drive the highway a lot with.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Mazda 3 it's so great and has great gas mileage. It has a great interior and looks very classy inside. It drives amazing and has a manual option. It has lots of room and a big trunk. It's just an overall nice looking car.
helen b.
I love my Mazda cx5. It is sporty and fun to drive. I had a minivan some years ago and I missed the lift back, especially for loading groceries. Love the lift back and roomy cargo space. It's comfortable inside too, but not as roomy in the back as I had hopped. Not much roomier than my Suzuki. Still love it. It's all I need.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I own a bright green Mazda 2 and I absolutely love it. Super easy to drive and so small it fits anywhere lol. Only bad thing is since it's so small it's not a family car. I can't fit 2 weeks of groceries or our double stroller in the back. Since we have 2 children my husband has been beggingg me to trade in in but I just cant.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?