BY MAZDA

salma Z.
I have Mazda 5 it is so economic on gas I spend around 30 dollars every two weeks, and that include go to work,drive the kids to school and shopping, it is a mini van but with 6 seats or you can fold the back seats for more storage space , I never had any problem with it other than change the oil,tires or the snipers, very sturdy .
Brandy G.
N Prince Geo, VA
I love my little 2007 mazda 3! I can fill my gas tank up with about 20 - 25 dollars. This car is reliable and durable. It has nice features, but for it to be a '07 model it still doesn't have electronic seat adjustment which does bother me.
Nicole D.
pasadena, TX
I like my car, it has some cool features. I have plenty of cons but it's because of the car I chose. My car doesn't go fast enough it needs a turbo, but that would cost more money which is why I didn't have a better car in the first place.
Breanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
My Mazda3 Speed was my first car purchase ever. I'm so proud to say that it still runs like a champ. I bought it used at about 80k miles and I swear, you would think it's brand spankin' new. Best choice I ever made in regarding car brands.
Anna K.
Rochester, MN
I've had my Mazda 3 for a few years now and I can definitely say that I'm completely happy with my car choice! I've never had any issues with maintenance or parts breaking. It handles well and is very responsive...even my sportscar-loving fiance thinks that it drives well! I will definitely continue to buy from Mazda in the future!
Mallory B.
We have had a few mazdas. Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. Overall good cars, no major issues and reasonably priced. we would stick with them if they had a larger SUV unfortunately with a growing family soon we wont be able to drive mazda anymore.
Jennifer G.
Centerville, UT
The first new car that I bought was a 2005 Mazda 3i and I drove that car until 2014 without any major issues. When I decided to trade my car in I stuck with the Mazda brand and got myself the CX-5 (to have a little more room.) I love this vehicle! I've had it for almost 2 years now and have enjoyed the quality and reliability of it.
Jenna D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have a 2010 Mazda3 and it's the best car I've had... out of a Honda Accord and Jeep Grand Cherokee. It gets great gas mileage and it's sporty and comfortable. I drive everyday and driving in a Mazda makes driving much more enjoyable.
Angela W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am sold on Mazdas! From the car to customer service they are the best. The car handles better than anything I have ever driven. When we had an issue with paint Mazda's customer service dept put us in a SUV the handled just as well as our car. The features our great, the ride is comfortable . I will only drive Mazdas from now on.
helen b.
I love my Mazda cx5. It is sporty and fun to drive. I had a minivan some years ago and I missed the lift back, especially for loading groceries. Love the lift back and roomy cargo space. It's comfortable inside too, but not as roomy in the back as I had hopped. Not much roomier than my Suzuki. Still love it. It's all I need.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?