- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I have Mazda 5 it is so economic on gas I spend around 30 dollars every two weeks, and that include go to work,drive the kids to school and shopping, it is a mini van but with 6 seats or you can fold the back seats for more storage space , I never had any problem with it other than change the oil,tires or the snipers, very sturdy .
I love my little 2007 mazda 3! I can fill my gas tank up with about 20 - 25 dollars. This car is reliable and durable. It has nice features, but for it to be a '07 model it still doesn't have electronic seat adjustment which does bother me.
I like my car, it has some cool features. I have plenty of cons but it's because of the car I chose. My car doesn't go fast enough it needs a turbo, but that would cost more money which is why I didn't have a better car in the first place.
My Mazda3 Speed was my first car purchase ever. I'm so proud to say that it still runs like a champ. I bought it used at about 80k miles and I swear, you would think it's brand spankin' new. Best choice I ever made in regarding car brands.
I've had my Mazda 3 for a few years now and I can definitely say that I'm completely happy with my car choice! I've never had any issues with maintenance or parts breaking. It handles well and is very responsive...even my sportscar-loving fiance thinks that it drives well! I will definitely continue to buy from Mazda in the future!
We have had a few mazdas. Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. Overall good cars, no major issues and reasonably priced. we would stick with them if they had a larger SUV unfortunately with a growing family soon we wont be able to drive mazda anymore.
The first new car that I bought was a 2005 Mazda 3i and I drove that car until 2014 without any major issues. When I decided to trade my car in I stuck with the Mazda brand and got myself the CX-5 (to have a little more room.) I love this vehicle! I've had it for almost 2 years now and have enjoyed the quality and reliability of it.
I have a 2010 Mazda3 and it's the best car I've had... out of a Honda Accord and Jeep Grand Cherokee. It gets great gas mileage and it's sporty and comfortable. I drive everyday and driving in a Mazda makes driving much more enjoyable.
I am sold on Mazdas! From the car to customer service they are the best. The car handles better than anything I have ever driven. When we had an issue with paint Mazda's customer service dept put us in a SUV the handled just as well as our car. The features our great, the ride is comfortable . I will only drive Mazdas from now on.
I love my Mazda cx5. It is sporty and fun to drive. I had a minivan some years ago and I missed the lift back, especially for loading groceries. Love the lift back and roomy cargo space. It's comfortable inside too, but not as roomy in the back as I had hopped. Not much roomier than my Suzuki. Still love it. It's all I need.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos