- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I currently drive an 03 Mazda 6 and it's a good little car! I did have some work done on it and it was easy to find parts and didn't cost me a fortune! My husband wants to make it his project race car but for now it's good for our little family
Absolutely love Mazda I have had 2 so far the Mazda CX-9 and the Mazda6 but I bought them used with a good amount of miles on them I didn't really know better at the time but my next one will be brand new this is my sexy car as I like to call it!!
I have a Mazdaspeed 3 and I LOVE it. The car is quick, smooth and pretty good on gas. The only thing that sometimes worries me is the front wheel drive. My car has 90k miles and so far no major problems as long as you keep up with maintenance.
I have a Mazda CX-7 and I love it. It is a durable car that runs smoothly. I vent to the Mazda dealership last week for a check-up on the vehicle. Everyone was extremely helpful. They didn't even charge me for the inspection. I will definitely go back.
I have a Mazda 3 I've been in a few accidents and the damages aren't too crazy but I'm not a big fan of the front bumper. It's totally useless and plastic and tears off so easily I've seen this on not only mines but other mazda 3s year 2012. The accelerator is slow. The best part of this car is that it is very gas efficient that's about it
I'm in love with the 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback that I got for my fiancé! It's great on gas and has a fantastic sleek look that is unlike any other cat out there! I volunteer to drive his car anytime we have to go anywhere. It's also surprisingly great in the snow for a front wheel drive vehicle. It's also amazingly roomy when you get inside!
Very reliable, smooth and sleek, very economical as well. Mazda is my 1st car brand and i honestly love it i couldn't have asked for a better car than mazda, my model is a 2004 mazda 3 sedan and its very nice inside as out for an older model.
I drive a Mazda 5 and I love it. Great gas mileage, low maintenance and durable. The size is perfect for my active family but doesn't make me feel like I'm driving a minivan. The price is affordable without feeling like you're giving up features.
The minute I seen this car and test drove it I knew this car was for me I have a Mazda cx-7 2010 in mint condition and I absolutely love my car I've had it for about 3 years I take it in as needed never had any issues with it thank goodness
I love my Mazda, but recently it's been having a lot of problems. I don't want to spend lots of money, and I've been doing all my regular checks so I don't understand why it's Having issues. Mazda makes cute cars, but do they really last..?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos