BY MAZDA

Raisa P.
Lynn, MA
Absolutely love Mazda I have had 2 so far the Mazda CX-9 and the Mazda6 but I bought them used with a good amount of miles on them I didn't really know better at the time but my next one will be brand new this is my sexy car as I like to call it!!
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a 2 year lease on a Mazda3 sport and the overall experience was great. The car was excellent! Fully loaded with all the extra. The down size even though I didn't go over my milage limit the company wanted me to pay for wear and tear repairs.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I own a Mazda 6 and I love it. I received in 2010 and it has not given me many issues at all. However, it has been horrible to me as far as gas goes. My car gulps gas!! Before gas went down, it costed $50 to fill up. That's my only issue with the car:(
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
If you are looking for a sporty vehicle, the Mazda is great. I had the Mazda3 and it was sleek, stylish and sporty. It ran great, needing only minor servicing besides oil changes and tire rotations. I only traded it in because I needed more space. The Mazda - 3 in particular - has limited trunk space and even when the back seats are down, you can only fit so much.
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Mazda was the first car I have purchased on my own. I absolutely love my Mazda 6. I have owned it for over 3 years now and haven't had much issues besides a few recalls that was fixed for free. I love my Mazda so much, my car convinced my brother to buy a CX5. My sister also plans on buying a Mazda soon. Can't wait to upgrade to the lasted Mazda 6!
Courtney K.
I have wanted a Mazda since I started driving and for graduation I got a 2016 Mazda 6 and can not love it anymore! I have never had a problem with it and it drive so nice and so quiet. It is the best car I've ever been in and is so nicely made.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Looking to buy a Mazda! I'm in love with their newest models. the cars themselves are beautiful looking however I'm not sure how they run i have never drove one myself. I'm really interested in buying a mazda car tho because these reviews seem good
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
This is my first car I've bought from Mazda. I bought the car with only 3 miles on it. That was almost 7 years ago and I've NEVER had any problems with the car. I was even rear ended in an accident and it still runs amazing after being repaired.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I currently drive an 03 Mazda 6 and it's a good little car! I did have some work done on it and it was easy to find parts and didn't cost me a fortune! My husband wants to make it his project race car but for now it's good for our little family
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I have a Mazda CX-7 and I love it. It is a durable car that runs smoothly. I vent to the Mazda dealership last week for a check-up on the vehicle. Everyone was extremely helpful. They didn't even charge me for the inspection. I will definitely go back.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?