- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
We are a Mazda family. We've had several Mazda vehicles and all were extremely reliable. Any time we've needed to do business with the Mazda company itself, we've had zero issues. They are extremely helpful and make sure your car is safe to be on the road.
I own a CR-V and it gets great gas mileage. This car was brand new and had a little bit of a dash-rattle noise. We live in a colder climate and notice it more on cold mornings (most likely cheap connectors). Also this car is very hard to fit a car seat in.
I have a Mazda 5 and I love it! It's much faster than it looks and I have plenty of room for my kids and all of their STUFF. It's been go to me for the past 6 years with what I think has been an appropriate number of repairs for the car's age and use.
Great affordable cars with amazing features. Very good looking and classy designs. Very spacious on the inside and after this leasde is up we will definitely be looking into another. It is a great car for families and does well on gas costs overall
Just leased the 2015 CX-5 and it has been an absolute dream so far. I can't wait to take it on long road trips and be able to fit everything i need in it! The gas mileage is pretty great for in city driving and even better once I hit the interstate. Got a great end of quarter deal on it and would recommend it for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.
I bought a 2015 Mazda CX-5 in January and I LOVE IT! It's been super reliable, and the milage is pretty damn impressive for the size of the car. It moved me from southern California to Portland Oregon this September, and I had it literally packed to the roof! It performed like a champ on the move. We'll see how it handles a Portland winter pretty soon!
My Mazda is the first Mazda my family has ever purchased, so I was a little skeptical. Turns out, Mazdas are GREAT. I have never had a problem with my car, I love it so much. My Mazda tribute is comfortable, easy to drive, and not too bad on gas mileage.
I have a 2005 Mazda 6. Other than the routine checkups and expenses, this car has been fantastic. It has almost 200,000 miles on it (which shows how much I drive) and it has had very few serious issues. It is my favorite car and I will drive it until it dies!!!
I love my car so much that my daughter and I have named her Dorsey. I've had my car for 7 years now and I purchased my car used (I believe it was two years old) Dorcey is totally reliable and awesome. We have maintained her via the dealership and she is in really great shape. Main mileage is highway miles. I will be staying in the Mazda family!
I absolutely love my Mazda M5! It has third-row seating for when we need it, and when we don't that third-row folds flat. It's the perfect vehicle for someone who needs a minivan but doesn't want one. You get the space, the amazing gas mileage and the cargo room but without feeling like you've given up style for it. It's sharp looking and very quick!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos