- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I've had a Mazda 3 for 5 years and I love my little car! It gives me bo trouble at all. I should mention that my husband is a mechanic and he makes sure that it gets proper maintenance. I wish the trunk was bigger but you can't ask for much when the gas tank gets full with $15.
Own a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 it is amazing so comfortable very fast. Super reliable car was my husband dream car and we finally got one. Foes great on gas only downside is the back seat is kinda small for car seat but comfortable without for regular paasangers
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 and LOVE it. The car is sporty and fun to drive, but extremely safe. I'm impressed with the size of the backseat, it's able to fit two booster seats and an infant carrier that's rear facing. The gas mileage is amazing. I love my car!
I love my mazada 3 hatchback. This was the first non American make Ive purchased and I have not regretted it. I do use my user manual a lot to decide what the symbols mean. That is not intuitive. I was turned into the brand in Australia. Mazda works wide baby !
I bought my Mazda 6 used from someone my family knows. I have had the car for almost 8-10 years. This is a great car and the only issues I have ever had with it was that the air doesn't get cold at all during the hottest summer days unless you are continuing to move. We have taken it to mazda twice and each time they tell us there is nothing wrong with the car.
I own a CR-V and it gets great gas mileage. This car was brand new and had a little bit of a dash-rattle noise. We live in a colder climate and notice it more on cold mornings (most likely cheap connectors). Also this car is very hard to fit a car seat in.
I have a 2000 Mazda Protege that I bought used. It is manual which you don't see very often! The car runs great. It is pretty small but it really cute and easy to drive. It doesn't go through gas super quickly and is cheap to fill up. I love my car a lot.
I love our cx7! It is so sporty and drives nice. The awd works amazing and gets threw about anything! The snow and ice have not been a problem with us this year. We haven't had any major problems at all other than a couple few things like admissions with the turbo which we fixed and then had a recall fizzed. We thinking about getting the cx9 after this one.
We are a Mazda family. We've had several Mazda vehicles and all were extremely reliable. Any time we've needed to do business with the Mazda company itself, we've had zero issues. They are extremely helpful and make sure your car is safe to be on the road.
I liked my mazda when i had it other than in snow it was TERRIBLE i had a mazda 6. never ever had an issue in all the years i had it until i hit a little over 100,000ml. my transmition started slipping. super disappointment. at 150,000ml my battery died and my transmition let go. so needless to say super disappointed and probly wont be buying another 1
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos