- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Wonderful cars and from the many accidents etc that i have come into contact with were protective. I love the employees when i get my car a check up and customer service is great. They send coupons for car services that i need and will forever be a mazda consumer.
I have had a Mazda for the past 2 years. I have not had any major problems with my car, just the normal maintenance, oil changes, new windshield wipers, etc. I love my car and the way it drives. I will be purchasing a Mazda again when the time comes to upgrade
My baby Ebony is a Mazda 3 Grand Touring. I LOVE THIS CAR. Japanese cars in general have a great lifetime on their parts and they are reliable. The company itself is great about service reminders as well. I bought mine brand new in 2012 as a lease and do not regret my decision. Every year the small change are always beneficial and I have no complaints about this car
Actualmente tengo una mazda5 del 2009, tengo q asegurar q es muy buena guagua . la uso con frecuencia hacia el trabajo y para todo uso. Lo queme gusta de esta guagua es q es pequeña y tiene 3 filas de asientos, pero el contra es que no tiene baúl básicamente
I love my Mazda!! I currently lease a 2014 Mazda 3 Sport, and when my lease is done I plan on buying a CX-5! The gas mileage is amazing and I think that the seat covers are amazing. I would recommend Mazda to anyone and everyone-their cars are very affordable!
I love my little Mazda 2. Stylish, affordable and phenomenal mileage. The only complaint I have is the acceleration leaves something to be desired. Handles beautifully, maneuvers smoothly and maintains like a dream. A safe and economical first car for anyone.
Previously I had a Mazda 3 sedan for 5 years that was very reliable and enjoyable to drive. I recently purchased a newer cx5 which has been great for accommodating our dogs. The interior is very nice- no frills but comfortable and appears well designed.
I've had a Mazda 3 for 5 years and I love my little car! It gives me bo trouble at all. I should mention that my husband is a mechanic and he makes sure that it gets proper maintenance. I wish the trunk was bigger but you can't ask for much when the gas tank gets full with $15.
My 2008 Mazda 3 has been nothing but great for me and my family. I've been in multiple accidents (never at fault) and I've never been injured. I love my Mazda 3. We now have a baby, so the 3 is just a bit too small, but other than that it's a great car
I bought my Mazda 6 used from someone my family knows. I have had the car for almost 8-10 years. This is a great car and the only issues I have ever had with it was that the air doesn't get cold at all during the hottest summer days unless you are continuing to move. We have taken it to mazda twice and each time they tell us there is nothing wrong with the car.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos