- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I drive a Mazda CX-5 and it is absolutely amazing. I drive 30+ miles one way to work on the interstate everyday and I have had SO few problems. And the only problems I have had, Mazda has been super helpful. Great gas mileage, great car and TONS of compliments!
Right now I have a Mazda 5. I believe they discontinued this model, it has sliding doors but is smaller than a minivan. I'm so sad they are discontinuing it. I love it so much. So easy to drive and the sliding doors make it easy for the kids to get in and out of.
Mazda is more cheaply made than some brands and typically the warranty isn't as great as Hyundai or Toyota. They've made lots of improvements in the last few years in style and included options, though, so that's a plus. If it's specifically talking about the Mazda 3, it's pretty small so you'll not have as much room as a true "full size" car, but it gets good mileage.
Zoom Zoom! I've had two Mazdas and they were both super reliable and easy to drive. They have a lot of get up and go, although I'm not a speed racer. The gas mileage is incredible. I would recommend for a first time driver since they are easy to maneuver and low maintenance
I love my mazda its a little tank. the gas milagle is amazing i use it everyday and fill my 13 gallon tank about once a month. it runs very fast and it an effective little car. i havnt had any real major issues with it so thats a plus. very satisfied with my car
Wonderful cars and from the many accidents etc that i have come into contact with were protective. I love the employees when i get my car a check up and customer service is great. They send coupons for car services that i need and will forever be a mazda consumer.
My favorite little sports car! Although fixing it when it breaks is quite expensive, it is worth it. I love being able to automatically speed it in. My Mazda 3 is small, cute and easy to park. Wouldn't trade it for the world! I would definitely recommend a mazda
I love my mazda and will forever be a mazda customer. i still have my '06 mazda that was given to me as a present 5 years ago and it has always been an amazing car ive put so many miles on it but i have taken care of it. It drives extremely well, it has never overheated on me when taking it on long trips to different states, and i have gotten through ice and snow.
My mother has a red Mazda 3 and our whole family loves it. They last forever and ours have never had any malfunctioning or little fixes. We put a Ton of miles on this car and it works as good as new. My mom had a car accident and the crime scene and car people told us she would have died in any other car. That one was totaled but she had minimal injury. Love Mazda
I have a 2008 Mazda Tribute. I would probably not buy another Mazda as the parts are not easy to obtain where I live. I enjoy the color and that it's not exactly a Ford Escape. There are some parts of the car that appear cheap to me. I would not recommend Mazda.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos