BY MAZDA

Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
I on a Mazda 3 4sds. It can be driven as a stick shift or as a regular. I love this car because t looks sporty and beautiful. I have a dual chrome bluish purplish car depends on how the sun hit it. I use this car daily to and from work and I love it. I recommend it.
Samantha V.
Gainesville, FL
I bought my Mazda last year to replace the Chrysler van my mom gave me in high school. I am absolutely in love! I have the 2014 Mazda 3, and it's a great vehicle. Wonderful gas mileage, handles extremely well, and I haven't had a single problem with it so far. Plus it looks great!
Heather H.
Concord, VA
I have a 2010 Mazda 6. It's great on gas mileage but has issues with sensors that break all of the time. The headlight has a short in it and I have has to fight the dealership multiple times on getting it fixed. It is a decent car but I do not plan on buying another Mazda.
Veronica B.
I have a weird obsession with Mazdas. Most of the people in my family have had a Mazda and I'm really jealous. I love my safe Honda Civic but I'm hoping one day to get a Mazda. They have a great selection of beautiful cars that are safe and really great for anyone.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We've had 2 mazdas in the past 5 years (both 3 year leases) and we really love them. Right now we have a Mazda CX5 and it's great - much better in the snow, very comfortable, gets GREAT mileage per gallon. We had the Mazda 3 and really loved it, but it struggled in the snow (we live in Buffalo). We drove it down to Philly tons of times and it wore the test of time very well!!
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Mazda is more cheaply made than some brands and typically the warranty isn't as great as Hyundai or Toyota. They've made lots of improvements in the last few years in style and included options, though, so that's a plus. If it's specifically talking about the Mazda 3, it's pretty small so you'll not have as much room as a true "full size" car, but it gets good mileage.
Arlene T.
I love my car! i have a mazda m3 and its really good on gas. only $20 to fill it up. But i have had transmission problems with it the first time. Thats what i notice about mazdas. the transmission can easily be messe dup. Overall its my first car and i love her!
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 2008 Mazda Tribute. I would probably not buy another Mazda as the parts are not easy to obtain where I live. I enjoy the color and that it's not exactly a Ford Escape. There are some parts of the car that appear cheap to me. I would not recommend Mazda.
Aimee C.
Denton, TX
I have had 3 Mazda cars. The RX 8, Mazda 3 sedan, and now the Mazda 3 Hatchback (which I will have paid off in 2 months) I love Mazda, they are wonderful cars. Great price and great gas...except the RX 8 was a gas guzzler, thats why I traded it in for the sedan.
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL
Great car for the price. We have a fully loaded 2010 CX7 and it is a comfortable ride. We did experience the driver's side door handle breaking off, which is a fairly common experience apparently which we knew nothing about when purchasing the car, but it was a simple repair. Decent gas mileage, wish the backseat was a little roomier, but would consider purchasing again.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?