- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
We own two Mazda 6 (2016) vehicles and they are the best cars I have ever driven. The vehicles ranks high with us regarding safety, comfort, style and features. We drive them daily. The gas mileage is great as well. I'm not big into cars but I would recommend a new Mazda.
I've owned 2 Mazda and loved the way they perform and have lasted through years and years my first Mazda was a hand me down from my older sister a 93 that lasted me until 2011 I now drive a pre owned Mazda 2010 Mazda 3 I see a lot of people with this car abd we all love it
I wanted to get a compact SUV but most of the popular brands like Honda, Toyota, Subaru were quite expensive and then I found the Mazda CX-5. Some people think that it isn't compact size SUV because it's pretty big and I felt that way too but it's got a nice mpg and affordable!
Mazdas are terrific cars. We have had a total of 4 Mazdas in our family over the years and these things last forever. We have had 3 Miatas and 1 RX-8. They are reliable and are super fun to drive. They are also decently priced compared to other things on the market.
I have a 2010 Mazda 6. It's great on gas mileage but has issues with sensors that break all of the time. The headlight has a short in it and I have has to fight the dealership multiple times on getting it fixed. It is a decent car but I do not plan on buying another Mazda.
There are not too many Mazdas on the road, but I loved the way the CX-5 drove when I was looking for cars a couple years ago. The safety features and the way it handled the road made me feel comfortable. I was going from a BMW so I appreciated the tight steering and AWD.
I LOVE MY MAZDA 5!!!!! It is a great family car. Having the sliding doors in the back are amazing. Getting the kids in and out is so easy. The third row seats come in handy when traveling with friends. I do wish the trunk was a little bigger. Great gas mileage too!!!!
I have a Mazda CX5 and love it! It is sleek, safe, and has the best gas mileage. It was rated the #1 for gas mileage and #1 for safety as an SUV. Awesome! Since getting the car, I have now gotten two other friends to purchase it too. The sound system is also amazing.
I on a Mazda 3 4sds. It can be driven as a stick shift or as a regular. I love this car because t looks sporty and beautiful. I have a dual chrome bluish purplish car depends on how the sun hit it. I use this car daily to and from work and I love it. I recommend it.
Zoom zoom! My Mazda5 is a zippy little crossover/hatchback/mini-minivan! It has seating for 6, or seating for 4 and cargo space. I get the most comments on my sliding back doors. It's easy to get in and out of, drives well and hasn't given me any mechanical issues.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos