BY MAZDA

Madeline M.
I own a Mazda rx8 and as much as I love it, it does have some problems. The engine flooded on me once and took a few days to fix. The car sometimes stalls out on me when I come to a stop or slow down almost to a stop (this is a automatic car/tiptronic). Sometimes it lags on acceleration. Other than Jose few things I really do love the car, just can't keep up with the payments to fix it.
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
Five stars for Mazda. Excellent safety features (helps with insurance costs too).. I've had mazdas my whole life. I'm in my fourth Mazda now. I always recommend them. I personally love the look too.. great look for a decent price. I always stick with Mazda.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
I drive a 2015 Mazda 3 right now and I love my car. It's sporty, has an awesome look that isn't like every other car on the road, has awesome entertainment options and gets great gas mileage. I love my car and have nothing bad to say about it. Definitely no buyers remorse and I highly recommend!
Cassie H.
Virginia Beach, VA
We've had our CX-5 Mazda for 4-5 years now. Best vehicle we've had that has been able to hold up. We're constantly visiting family and friends, the CX-5 offers us the space and comfort for long drives. It's the prefect starter car for a small family. Definitely recommend Mazda to all our friends and family.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
Not again I hated the car it was way small on the good side it was fast had a Mazda 3. If you are a teenager it's a good car not for someone who has kids or is tall. If you like to race I would give this car a 5
Ada G.
Ventura , CA
These cars are sexy. for years my dream car has been a mazda speed 3. Now i finally own one. It is everything i expected it to be! The outside is a clean hatchback. Its a classic look, even though its an older model, it still looks as clean and fresh as any other modern hatchback. the inside interior is comfortable and very spacious. 4 doors, i can easily and comfortably fit my 2 children in the back. and damn does this precious little gem haul ass. turbo engine, sounds beautiful. Before this I had a beat up 99' Mazda 626. Even though it was rusty and essentially a bucket, it was super reliable. I boughy it used, and it still took me on road trips and behaved nicely on a regular basis. when something did happen to it, it was cheap and easy to fix. my only complaint is that it wasn't good on gas at all! it has 6 cylinders, but it wasn't a gass guzzler though. over all, i think the quality of these cars are really really good, and to top it off, they look good.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve had a Mazda 3 for 3 years and I’ve not had any issues with it! It looks so sleek and modern, but it’s also very affordable! I’ve got the best technology and Mazda’s customer service is always top notch!
Alexxandria H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 1989 Mazda Mx5 Miata and a 1985 Mazda Rx7 Gsl. I love both of them and they are a very reliable & fun!! I use it everyday and i purchase after market parts for them both! I work on them myself and take care of them and they take care of me. Mazda Family for Life ♥️
Bruna S.
San Ramon, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I drive a Mazda and I like it, it's big, comfortable and beautiful. I like the system but I would improve the Bluetooth system because when it is connected I can't listen to audio messages through it, I need to disconnect and connect it again, it is tough.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love my Mazda CX-5! I test drove a lot of makes and models and the affordability, gas mileage, safety, and functionality beat every other brand. The drive is smooth and it can handle a lot of terrain very easily. The gas mileage is fantastic. The standard features were very updated. I can throw anything in my trunk. It is a great looking car. Love it!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?