BY MAZDA

Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just received the new 2015 Mazda 3 Hatchback Grand Touring for my birthday and can only say I fell in love with it.After having a 1996 Toyota Corolla it is a little bit of an adjustment but all worth it. The leather seats and Skyactive Tech is exciting. The turns on this car feel weightless if that makes any sense haha. If you have doubts Please go test drive one you will not regret it.
Angel R.
Lutz, FL
I love my Mazda. When we are in the market for a new vehicle, it will def be where I begin that journey. We have never had a problem with our cx9. We bought it new in 2011 and it currently has 88,000 miles. I hope we can get quite a few more before thinking of buying a new one
Kelly G.
Palmdale, CA
Is always fun on a Zoom Zoom. This is like a other child to my husband. is very smooth to drive, and i feel very secure driving it with my baby on board. mine is a 2010. The only thing is if you need a part you cant uses generic ones, so is a little more expensive in this way.
Candice R.
Linden, TN
Mazda CX-7 worst mistake we ever made! Total piece of junk from DAY ONE! If I could give it -stars, I would. The turbo has went out so many times, causing a blown engine...we are THREE engines in! I will NEVER buy another Mazda! Probably wouldn't have one if it was given to me!
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
I own a tribute & my father owned a RX8, & my sister had the 6. I love my car, runs decent, not too expensive to fill up. It's safe (I'd venture to say way safer than the one my father owned). I've never had any problems with the company & if recommend people to check them out.
shelby b.
everett, WA
I love my protege 5 it is a 2002 but an amazing car that runs perfectly mazda is easy to maintain cheap parts and amazing quality. I don't have an cons great gas mileage. No experience yet with their customer service department but I recommend my next car will be another mazda
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I come from a family of Mazda owners and most recently owned a Mazda 3. I love Mazda's design and think they are some of the most attractive cars on the market. However, my Mazda 3 was just average in performance and I could've gotten more features for the same money in a different brand. I still think highly of Mazda though and would consider purchasing another one in the future.
Lisa G.
Winder, GA
After purchasing several different cars, I have settled into my mazda life! I get great service at the local dealership and I love that I drive a van with such ease - even more ease than with compact cars. We are a complete mazda family now with all 3 family vehicles being mazda!
Candra E.
Cincinnati, OH
We own two Mazda 6 (2016) vehicles and they are the best cars I have ever driven. The vehicles ranks high with us regarding safety, comfort, style and features. We drive them daily. The gas mileage is great as well. I'm not big into cars but I would recommend a new Mazda.
Chloe L.
Tampa, FL
My rx-8 is a 2007 and has over 100,000 miles on it. My engine occasionally floods and my key fob has broken numerous times. However, I love my car and it is still going strong after all of these years. It's comfortable and sporty. I will continue to buy Mazda's for sure!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?