BY MAZDA

Ali P.
Mankato, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love my Mazda! I always dreamt about having a Mazda and finally a great deal came around and I didn't hesitate! These cars are so reliable and last forever! My car is almost to 200,000 miles and still in perfect condition! I recommend purchasing a Mazda for your next car.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have to say that the Mazda brand is wonderful. We have had a Mazda truck forever, and it has lasted quite a long time. The Mazda dealership I went to for a new Mazda was not as nice as I wanted them to be. The vehicles are great the service was ok. Overall satisfied customer.
Candice R.
Linden, TN
Mazda CX-7 worst mistake we ever made! Total piece of junk from DAY ONE! If I could give it -stars, I would. The turbo has went out so many times, causing a blown engine...we are THREE engines in! I will NEVER buy another Mazda! Probably wouldn't have one if it was given to me!
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
I own a Mazda mpv, it is not the best minivan out there but definitely not the worst either. the main issue I have had with my van through the years is with the coils. the 2002 mpv has individual coils on each cylinder and their location on the engine puts them so close to the undercarriage that it allows water to constantly splash them. over time the plastic on the coils cracks due to the heat they under go. I have had to replace every coil at least once and a couple of them twice. the rest of the vehicle though has been great.
Kelly G.
Palmdale, CA
Is always fun on a Zoom Zoom. This is like a other child to my husband. is very smooth to drive, and i feel very secure driving it with my baby on board. mine is a 2010. The only thing is if you need a part you cant uses generic ones, so is a little more expensive in this way.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Good but not great.
Like: 1. The eye-catching exterior design. 2. Simple minimalist interior layout. 3. Responsive and peppy engine and good steering. 4. Relative good fuel economy.
Dislike: 1. How loud it is inside the car while driving. the road and wind noise is extremely Prominent 2.A-frame pillar blind spot 3. Headrest is hard and too Far forward. Long distance driving will cause sore neck(neck pillow doesn't help much).
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I love my Mazda 5 so much! I love how I have a third row of seating that I can lay down to use as trunk space. It drives so smooth and there is little noise which I love. The van doors on the side are so helpful because they open up to wide for me to get things out with ease.
shelby b.
everett, WA
I love my protege 5 it is a 2002 but an amazing car that runs perfectly mazda is easy to maintain cheap parts and amazing quality. I don't have an cons great gas mileage. No experience yet with their customer service department but I recommend my next car will be another mazda
Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
I love my Mazda 3. I bought it brand new in 2008 and it has been running great every since. The customer service was amazing and I enjoy driving my car every single day. Great gas mileage, but I feel they could change the way the wheels are because they seem to wear out fast!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love my 2011 Mazda3. It drives so smoothly, and the brakes and wheel are very responsive. One of my favorite things is how detailed the dashboard display is--it'll even tell me if my tires are a little under pressure! I also get excellent gas milage with this car--it takes about 12 gallons, and I can drive 4 hours from Pittsburgh to Maryland and only use 3/4 of the tank!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?