BY MAZDA

Suzanne M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Own a 2013 Mazda2. It was previously a rental car. We bought it used bit in fabulous condition. Love this little car. Far more spacious than the outside belies. Great carrying capacity for a small 4-dooe hatchback. Handles wonderfully and turns on a dime. Gas mileage is pretty good.
Dana D.
Richland Hls, TX
Love my Mazada3. It is fully loaded and run likes a dream. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I used to drive a Mustang and since I am getting older decided I needed a car that fit me better and this Mazada 3 is exactly what I needed. Love the built in GPS because I am always getting lost.
Janelle M.
Olney, MD
Just purchased my Mazda3 this year, and I am in love with it! It's a great car, with an aesthetically beautiful exterior as well as interior. I got a great deal on it and I truly enjoy it. Meets all of my car wants and needs -I will definitely be sticking with Mazdas from here on out!
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
This year I bought a Mazda CX5, and it is the best car I have ever owned. There's plenty of room for my 6'4" husband to feel comfortable, even in the back seat. It's got enough room in the back with the seats laid down to haul anything we might need to, and the gas mileage is great!
Jaimie E.
I own the Mazda CX-7 which is a SUV. It drives so nice, has plenty of room, has Bluetooth built in and makes it easy to drive and listen to music. The seats fold down In the back to make easy to transport anything you need. A little pricey, but well worth the money in my opinion.
Kenya M.
Youngstown, OH
I have a mazda 3 2010 for 5 yrs now. I still in love with my car. I had no problems. there is a a little road noise but I play my music so it doesn't bother me. I love the bluetooth feature. I play my iPod through the bluetooth and can control my music with the buttons on the steering wheel. I get good gas mileage. I drive over 150 miles highway everyday. I have to fill up every 3 days.
Jessica K.
Middlebury Center, PA
I have a Mazda 3, and I love the power it has. I also love the space and how fancy the controls are. I do not like that I had to get a transmission pan through a dealership, which was a good hour and a half drive one way. It's a great car, but annoying to get parts for sometimes.
Diana B.
I love my Mazda 6. A luxury feeling car for a more affordable price. I also enjoy the great milage I get when driving my kids around. The car is great for take my kids to school, soccer and play dates. I am very happy with my car and I would not mine buying another in the future.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I purchased my 1998 Mazda from a buy here pay here car lot. Having never been married depending on Christ to lead me. This car has a excellent motor with me being the second owner it keeps going and going....it's low maintenance and good on gas and mileage. I like the Mazda brand.
Candice R.
Linden, TN
Mazda CX-7 worst mistake we ever made! Total piece of junk from DAY ONE! If I could give it -stars, I would. The turbo has went out so many times, causing a blown engine...we are THREE engines in! I will NEVER buy another Mazda! Probably wouldn't have one if it was given to me!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?