- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
My Mazda has gotten my from place A to B and not had too many serious issues. So that's good
I love my Mazda 3 sport. It is fast and smooth. Great steadiness and I feel very safe in it.
Mazda is a nice japan car, i like the make, driving this auto is amazing, safe & comfortable.
I own a Mazda 3 for 10 years and i love it. My car ils very trustable and funny to drive.
Love my Mazda 6 hatchback. Great car, will get another one when this one stops working!
I loveeee loveee loves my mazda!!!! it was my dream car and i am so happy that i got it
I he had two Mazda and the current one my Mazda 3 is 11 years old. Great car, reliable.
Cool little car for a small family I like it I recommend this car for a small family
Love my Mazda 3 and tribute! Great durable vehicles. Holds value well! Will buy again
I love my Mazda it's a cute fun car and it gets me every where I need to be on time'
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos