- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Purchased my first Mazda last year and have not experienced any problems yet, happy with my decision
We have a Mazda CX-9 and it's pretty amazing, doesn't use up much fuel and has a great airbag system!
J'aime pas vraiment le fais que la moitié je leur char sois trop rond, mais y'on des jolis couleurs.
Best car I've ever owned. Me and my family have had 3 Mazda's and have been happy down to the last km
I own Mazda 3 and it's an amazing car. It drives amazing, low maintenance and looks great as well.
I have a mazda 6 and is a good car, comfortable, with a lot of space and well done for the city.
When we used to have a car, we had a Mazda. It worked well and we never had any problems with it.
I love my mazda 3. The ride is so smooth and easy. I have nothing wrong to said about this car.
We have bought from Mazda for our past three cars and love them. Very reliable and affordable.
Great friendly service and there to help out in any and every possible way to keep you happy
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos