- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Good car but it rots like crazy. You need to be prepared to keep up with rust proofing otherwise they just rust through
I love my car. I never thought I would drive or own a Mazda but it's a great car, it rides smooth and like the features
I drive a mazda and it's been amazing so far. It's good for driving in the Philippines where the traffic is really bad
Love Love Mazda if it wasn't for my dealer who sold me the car I would of never had the amazing service and deal i got!
I love my Mazda 5 car because it can accommodate my family of 6.. but I wish that it would have enough storage space
I love my Mazda 3. It drives wonderfully and it's big enough to hold all my groceries but small enough to go anywhere
I have a Mazda 6 and it's easy to handle, easy to navigate. Everything is user friendly and I feel safe when inside.
I have recently become part of the Mazda family, and I have to say...so far so good! I'm happy with my decision.
Me encanta los modelos son preciosos dinamico lujosos y muy pero muy comodos automoviles y camionetas me encantan
Solid car! It's going on 9 years (NINE!) with nothing other than regular maintenance and a thermometer change.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos