- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I like these cars. They are very practical and the pricing is pretty good. I would recommend them, my friends car is a very smooth ride.
I love my car, however it is not the greatest in the winter. It takes way too long to heat up but it gets me where i need to go safely
We own a mazda 2.. it is a great little car. Good on gas but isn't that big, Not really a family of 5 car. Only used for trips to work.
They're cars run smoothly and are nicely made, sleek design too. Only had for a few months though we'll see how it goes from here :)
Pretty good ! I have an older car though and there wasn't very made so the parts can tend to be more expensive but over all it's good
Love my mazda it was my first car and i treat it like my baby . I had no problems with it just the regular maintenance and its ready.
I owned a Mazda 3 . Good car. Works well. Good engine. Sits on the road nicely and hugs corners well. No problems with this vehicle
Love my Mazda Tribute SUV. It's a great vehicle, drives nice. The only complaint is that I wish the gas mileage was a bit better.
Es una gran comodidad cuando compras un auto te dan una excelente atención y los autos vienen muy bien equipados no le falta nada
I have a mazda the color is charcoal gray and its standard. I like it but I prefer automatically. Saves me a lot of money of gas.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos