- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my mazda. it actually makes me want to say zoom zoom because it's very zippy. the staff have been wonderful and quick to help me too.
The first car of my brother was a Mazda. We go to all places in that car and never give trouble. It was comfortable and great for long rides
I absolutely love my Mazda 3. I have it in a deep blue and it drives well and is amazing on gas. I would recommend driving a Mazda to anyone.
Love my Madza 3 2009. My first car! It accelerates fast and don't ever have issues with it! I would recommend this car to anyone who asks.
I own a 1992 Mazda Miata and LOVE it. I am fortunate enough to have a Mazda dealership in my city, so finding parts and accessories is easy
My dad just recently bought a Mazda and he loves it!! It's looks nice and sporty from the outside and then the interior looks so classy!
Standard version of the Mazda 3 - sits low in the snow but drives smoothly and has been a reliable family car for us for the last 2 years
I've had my Mazda 3 for 10 years now and it's amazing! I have just recently surpassed the 200,000KM mark and she still runs like a dream.
I have a cx7 . The car is excellent , comfort is very good. Unfortunately in Venezuela spare parts easily which has been a problem fail .
Love our Mazda5! Don't want to buy a minivan just yet but needed the room for our two children and dog and this vehicle is perfect for us
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos