- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Mazda 3 hatch. Great car. Easy to drive. Comfortable. Does have blind spot when reversing on angle. Love the back hatch space. Would recommend to anyone.
My Mazda3 has been a great car with not many issues. It picks up speedy quickly and is fun to drive. My biggest compliant is that they rust so easily!!
Great customer service anytime we have had an issue. Gets handled right away, and with reasonable prices. Had it for years, and no serious problems.
LOVE our protege, never did us wrong! As long as you take care of it, it takes care of you.Great little cars! Will be sad when it's on it last legs.
Love my mazda cx5. it's awd and has smart feature to kick it out if you start to lose control. heated seats are awesome for those cold winter days.
I love my Mazda! It is sporty looking and the most reliable car I've ever had. It handles well in all weather and I've never had a moments concern.
Very good little car decently would recommend Mazda to anyone looking for a car there good on gas very little mantiance needed very quick reliable
I wold say it's overall a good vehicle for a and b point travel. The traction and stabilization aren't up to par and it gets pretty rusty swiftly.
I have a 2011 Mazda 3 Sport and love it so much! It looks cool and has all the great features like a Bose stereo, navigation and heated seats.
I love my mazda. it actually makes me want to say zoom zoom because it's very zippy. the staff have been wonderful and quick to help me too.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos