BY MAZDA

Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I have a 2012 Mazda3 that I bought used from a dealership and I love it. I drive it everyday to work and have taken it on a couple long road trips. I have not had any issues so far except for regular maintenance. I love the dolphin blue color and the integrated GPS. It also has pretty good speakers and nice heated seats and a sunroof/moonroof. Definitely a reliable and easy to drive car! Easy to park too!
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I have a 2012 Mazda 2. I wanted a car that was small and compact but capable of everything I wanted in a car. It is easy to maintain and the quick guide that came with the car helps every time there is new light on. I have had no issues in the 4 years owning the car and hope to have many more.
Isabella H.
Martinez, GA
I own a 2005 Mazda 3. I purchased it 3 years ago and it had a lot of miles but was in pristine condition. Even though it had a lot of miles when I got it I have not had any major problems with the car at all. The biggest repair I've had was replacing the serpentine belt. A trusty car and brand!
Shannon D.
Grand Isle, ME
Looking to get rid of my Mazda vehicle as soon as possible. Nothing on this vehicle has lasted me. Things on the inside broke no matter how careful I was. Rusting already. Does not handle well. Power steering light is always on. My shocks have NOT lasted me and the breaks are on their way out as well. Never again..
Aileen H.
My husband had a Mazda RX8 and we liked it when we got it. The sporty look , we always get compliments where we go. The only thing is, we got it as a manual, so it's not great for hilly rides because it can back up easily and it's scary. It doesn't loose value which was great when we had to sell it.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
I drive a 2009 mazda 6 and the car is in such great condition. I chose a mazda because i heard that they get amazing mileage and can last for years on years. My uncle has a mazda with over 150k miles and is still going strong. can't wait to see where my mazda takes me!
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I drive a Copper Red 2009 Mazda3 and I LOVE it. Everyone that drives it says how fun it is to drive - but it can get you into trouble and make you want to drive FAST. It has held up really well and we got it because it had great reliability ratings from Consumer Reports. If we upgrade to a larger vehicle, we would love to get a CX-7 or the new Mazda 5. These cars look great, are fun to drive, and are reliable.
Kalani M.
Columbia, MO
I love my Mazda 5! It's like a mini mivi-van!! It has sliding doors and bucket seats like a minivan does, but it's built on a car frame, so it's more compact. It's a great family vehicle if you have a kid or two. My husband is 6'7" though and he doesn't fit very well except in the back seat
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I currently drive a 2015 Mazda CX5 and love it. It has been totally reliable, amazing on gas and makes me feel very safe. I don't drive too far to work so I can make a tank of gas last me two whole weeks. The car itself is roomy and takes me up off the street enough to make me feel like I am in a SUV but without the bulk you get from your typical Ford Explorer or Suburban. Its a cute mini version of those!
Jennifer Q.
Cleveland, OH
I've got a2003 Mazda 6 and at first I was not all cool with the car plus I always was a Honda girl until I got my Mazda I love it and will not change it for a Honda at all love the capacity, the room it has for my family, and it has standard and manual has well so I and husband can drive it
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?