BY MAZDA

Janet O.
None of Mazda's current range of cars is an obvious choice, but if you’re a keen driver after a car that's a bit out of the ordinary, all of its models offer sharp dynamics and decent engines
Iris R.
Es un carro nuevo. Me encanta su diseño, los interiores. Desarrolla velocidad en segundos, es economico. Lo unico que no me gusta es que tiene la garantia del fabricante es muy poco
Shannon M.
Kitchener, Ontario
I have a 2011 Mazda 2 and I love everything about it. No major problems, the dealer is competitively priced and very informative. I would definitely recommend this car to a friend.
Lori T.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This is a really great car. I have owned it for 5 years now, and there have been no major repairs needed. It came with a 5 year warranty which is nice. I have noticed it has a lot of "road noise" meaning while driving on the highway it's quite noisy.
Jesus M.
I love mazda! My family all had a Mazd... The features are great and it offers lots of space for all of our rescued dogs. The car has gotten kind of a beating both on the interior with seven rescued dogs, and on the engine and mechanics with a lot of short local drives as well as some drives out of state, but it still looks and runs great. Out of the multiple makes of cars that I've owned and driven, Mazda is definitely one of my favorites. If you want to extend the life of your car get an extended warranty and any other extra service offers you are given if you are purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, if you can afford it. There have been some minor issues over the years, but they were all covered and quickly taken care of.
Victoria L.
Thunder Bay, ON
We bought our first car, a Mazda3, about a year ago and I really like it. It wasn't overly expensive and still looks new style despite being 7 years old. It runs great as well.
Megan L.
I have had no problems with my career and it's even second hand. There was only one issue which was fixed as soon as i bought the car. I have a mazda 2 and it's been great.
Monique W.
Mount Hope, ON
Love it! I don't love the dealership as every time I take it in for an oil change I apparently need something replaced however, love the car! Great on gas and no issues thus far.
valerie P.
Blainville, QC
We recently purchased a Mazda 5 for the family. We had a great buying experience, the representative was brand spanking new, but made the experience enjoyable just the same.
Nancy W.
Sooke, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Mazda. This is the 3 Mazda vehicle I have owned. Next time I am in the market for a car I will buy a Mazda again. Super reliable good on gas and easy to fix.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?