- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Love our Mazda5. Perfect for our 4 person family, plenty of room for car seats AND cargo, smooth, sleek, and great on gas. I have NO idea how I survived without sliding doors before...they make loading little ones in and out SO easy.
I fell in love with the mazda 3 hatchback, when i used it as a rental car for the first time! It was super good on gas, loved the size of the car, made driving and parking easy. Definitely will be buying one when i purchase a car!
Im not a huge fan of mazda .. if you want to pay for your car breaking and u paying a lot of money on the parts then go ahead ..they will break down in 6-months ..i don't recommend.. but the only good thing its a sports car!
My dad is a collision Centre Manager at a location here in Ontario Canada! I have nothing bad to say about the company, I personally love Mazda not only because it's in the family but because they are good cars!
My car is only 6 months old but so far so good! Great on gas, easy to drive. I've had a few issues with the startup though already that I need to have looked at.
I owned 3 Mazda so far and I couldn't be more pleased! They are really well made, safe, fun to drive, they have a lot of cool options and are not that expensive!
I drive a Mazdaspeed3. Let me tell you, what a car! Zoom zoom is right! After coming from 89BHP, getting almost 300 is quite the surprise. This mid-sized hatchback is speedy, decent on gas, and quite stylish.
I learnt to drive and got my licence in a Madza 2 and found it the easiest car to drive and learn on and I did drive quite a few different cars when I was learning. The most fuel efficient car on the market and very safe. Would recommend it to anyone, and I have.
Great service and selection of vehicles that are family friendly! They were the only ones who offered a mini-minivan type of vehicle (6-seater that sat low to the ground with sliding doors).
We have a 2005 Mazda 3 with very low mileage on it. Knock on wood we have had no problems with it. Affordable and reliable car that has lasted us this long. Would buy again and love this car.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos