BY MAZDA

Jacqui A.
Waterloo, ON
Love our Mazda5. Perfect for our 4 person family, plenty of room for car seats AND cargo, smooth, sleek, and great on gas. I have NO idea how I survived without sliding doors before...they make loading little ones in and out SO easy.
Jennifer T.
Bradford, ON
I fell in love with the mazda 3 hatchback, when i used it as a rental car for the first time! It was super good on gas, loved the size of the car, made driving and parking easy. Definitely will be buying one when i purchase a car!
Sabrina D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Im not a huge fan of mazda .. if you want to pay for your car breaking and u paying a lot of money on the parts then go ahead ..they will break down in 6-months ..i don't recommend.. but the only good thing its a sports car!
Amanda Sophia S.
Kitchener, Ontario
My dad is a collision Centre Manager at a location here in Ontario Canada! I have nothing bad to say about the company, I personally love Mazda not only because it's in the family but because they are good cars!
Lauren Y.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My car is only 6 months old but so far so good! Great on gas, easy to drive. I've had a few issues with the startup though already that I need to have looked at.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
I owned 3 Mazda so far and I couldn't be more pleased! They are really well made, safe, fun to drive, they have a lot of cool options and are not that expensive!
Pascale L.
Gatineau, QC
I drive a Mazdaspeed3. Let me tell you, what a car! Zoom zoom is right! After coming from 89BHP, getting almost 300 is quite the surprise. This mid-sized hatchback is speedy, decent on gas, and quite stylish.
Taylor D.
Australia
I learnt to drive and got my licence in a Madza 2 and found it the easiest car to drive and learn on and I did drive quite a few different cars when I was learning. The most fuel efficient car on the market and very safe. Would recommend it to anyone, and I have.
Love Mazda!
E W.
Great service and selection of vehicles that are family friendly! They were the only ones who offered a mini-minivan type of vehicle (6-seater that sat low to the ground with sliding doors).
Alison D.
Vancouver, Bc
We have a 2005 Mazda 3 with very low mileage on it. Knock on wood we have had no problems with it. Affordable and reliable car that has lasted us this long. Would buy again and love this car.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?